Found 408 of over 433 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Canon Business Process Services and is not affected by filters.
- 2.0Aug 9, 2023Financial AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- Good long-term growth opportunities - Decent pay
- Pretty awful workplace culture with the exception of a few great people - Awful communication - Felt like my boss and his boss don't care whatsoever - Boss and his boss are not very professional
- 2.0Sep 28, 2023Accounting AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Start you at a decent salary, hybrid work schedule.
Ancient systems. Very outdated senior leadership team and not well diversified. It’s been the same folks for decades. Don’t offer much in terms of benefits.
- 3.0Aug 16, 2023COPY OPERATORCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCharlotte, NC
Depends on the site you get weekends off
You only get 11 days of pto. The first 6 months you don’t get any pto. No growth. No individual raises
- 5.0Jul 7, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPrinceton, NJ
Great Management, onboarding process is great and very detailed, lots of training which is very helpful. Team members are friendly and working atmosphere is pleasant.
I wish there were more people coming in the office. A lot of people are hybrid and it's more enjoyable to see your teams in person more but otherwise it's a great job and place to work.
- 3.0Jul 27, 2023Field Support TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsCary, NC
No micromanaging. Decent benefits. Supportive Supervisors and Managers. Excellent training and development programs.
Low wages. Little to no raises. No sick time. You are give PTO but have to request in advance.
- 1.0Aug 14, 2023Office Services RepresentativeFormer Employee
Decent benefits, I think that's it
Micromanagement, no independent decision making, long hours when it should be 8 you might be there close to 12. Emphasis on small things not the big picture.
- 3.0May 20, 2023Claims ClerkFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCincinnati, OH
Easy work, MOST of the co-workers are nice. Thankfully I will be gone in two weeks!
Very low pay, work and paid for only 37.5 hours a week. Only 10 minute breaks. Have to work 7 months before getting a paid day off. This is the Liberty Mutual contract and they are tighter than two coats of paint.
Canon Business Process Services Reviews FAQs
Canon Business Process Services has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 433 reviews left anonymously by employees. 41% of employees would recommend working at Canon Business Process Services to a friend and 39% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.
41% of Canon Business Process Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Canon Business Process Services 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 2.5 for career opportunities.