What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "If someone want a company with good infrastructure and company with full enjoyment than Capgemini which provide good work life balance" (in 6023 reviews)
- "Work culture is good and it depends on the team in which you are in." (in 2878 reviews)
- "Capgemini is one of the well known Multinational companies and here you can experience unity in diversity as well as good work environment." (in 1463 reviews)
- "You might come across few exceptions but as per my experience the people and culture is good" (in 1359 reviews)
- "Some good people work in this company and it is great to be around them." (in 1185 reviews)
- "for existing employees salary is less when compared to lateral hires and difference is too high." (in 3154 reviews)
- "5. Should be awarded with A++ grade in terms of poor management and project allocation." (in 1848 reviews)
- "No salary hike...u will get depressed if ur experience is more and u dont have any onsite" (in 1453 reviews)
- "Less pay and very less hikes" (in 755 reviews)
- "Bad managers always critical not supportive" (in 745 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Capgemini and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,508 of over 73K reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "good work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Oct 10, 2022Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
There are a lot of pros like good work environment nice ethics and leave policy and lots of technologies to learn
Nothing till now I have experienced
- 4.0May 3, 2016Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMumbai
Capgemini offers a good work culture and lot of flexibility in terms of work environment. The work could tend to be monotonous however there is a job rotation or internal ijp that help
Low pay package.Traditional approach.The company management Need to be more dynamic.It could be helpful if there were more benefits to be worked on and better career progression for ambitious employees .thats it
- 5.0May 8, 2020Senior TraineeCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearMumbai
The good thing about this organisation is its work environment which is employee friendly and also the senior business leaders are easily approachable.
As I have joined the organisation recently, no cons are observed as of now.
- 5.0Jul 27, 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNavi Mumbai
The work environment is really good All the concerns are addressed well Employee engagement activities are also amazing The Mumbai office is really good
Hikes given are not good RMG is not quite reachable for queries or concernCapgemini Response2mo
Thank you for the 5-star review! Have a wonderful #LifeAtCapgemini
- 4.0Aug 18, 2021Software Testing EngineerFormer Employee
It's a very good company with cool work environment in 5 yrs I have never felt any pressure
When you join as a fresher the hike % is very low
- 5.0Dec 14, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Very good platform for freshers to grab new oppurtunities and to work in new technological environment
Little bit pressure to work at company at early days..
- 4.0Aug 6, 2021Anonymous InternCurrent Intern
Capgemini is one of the well known Multinational companies and here you can experience unity in diversity as well as good work environment.
The process to apply and get here will confuse you a bit, you'll have to fill number of forms, applications.
- 5.0Dec 12, 2019AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
As a trainee I am having good work environment as well as fun events 😄 # Thank God it's Monday
Haven't found any cons yet 😁
- 3.0Oct 2, 2016Technical LeadCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
Good work environment...package is ok..I am working for more than 3 years mostly it is ok.
Working hour(you have to complete 9 hours) Retention policy is not good Medical benefits not dat good Not enough onsite opportunity
- 3.0Apr 6, 2020Associate ConsultantCurrent EmployeeNoida
Capgemini Mumbai campus have good projects and you are advised by the management to apply for certain paid trainings and friendly work environment
Capgemini Noida don't have many projects and work environment is not as good as in Mumbai/PuneCapgemini Response4y
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are benefiting from the training opportunities. It disappoints us to hear that you don't feel opportunities are equally available across cities. While we ensure that opportunities are provided across locations, we do understand that sometimes those might be delayed. Request you to reach out to your local HR to share details. Meanwhile, do take up trainings available on our training portal for upskilling.