- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Pennsylvania
- - Harrisburg, PA Area
- - Harrisburg, PA
- - Lemoyne, PA
- - Mechanicsburg, PA
- - Camp Hill, PA
- - Duncannon, PA
- - Lancaster, PA Area
- - Marietta, PA
- - Allentown, PA Area
- - Allentown, PA
- - Reading, PA Area
- - Wyomissing, PA
- - Pittsburgh, PA Area
- - Pittsburgh, PA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
Found 111 of over 129 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Capital Blue Cross and is not affected by filters.
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Featured ReviewJul 19, 2022 - DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Capital continues to put employees and members first by going the extra mile. Management cares about their employees and works to implement flexibility and support wherever possible.
Just continue to drive forward with improvements and projects that support our corporate goals.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 15, 2022 - Team LeadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
there’s a lot of growth within the company. everyone is very friendly.
communication between departments can leave more to be desired.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Oct 28, 2022 - Financial Reporting Accountant in Harrisburg, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team and system of controls.
Salary policies with internal promotions
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 6, 2022 - MSP SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- great coworkers - work from home
- do not get paid a lot - sometimes petty work environment
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 14, 2022 - Vice PresidentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
new leadership in critical positions
unwillingness to change, stuck in 1998.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 1, 2022 - Insurance Billing SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits Cross training opportunities
Lack of communication, adaptability, and flexibility.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work life balance with good leadership
Company doesn't have great perks.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 13, 2022 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Most of the staff are Friendly
Pay is not too good
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 8, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work Life Balance Remote Work
Lack of requirements Limited advancement opportunities
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 17, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The Company cares about their employees overall, so many different types of programs to support employee's health
Depending on which department you work for the Management especially clinical leadership could be a lot better at Communication, and also there seems to be a lot of turn around due to leadership/ManagementContinue reading
Capital Blue Cross Reviews FAQs
Capital Blue Cross has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 129 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Capital Blue Cross to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
67% of Capital Blue Cross employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Capital Blue Cross 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.