The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Capital Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Capital Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and a work environment that makes it fun to come in every day." (in 377 reviews)
- "great people and sense of community" (in 195 reviews)
- "Great culture and work ethic with amazing associates who collaborate and support each other and the company's mission." (in 148 reviews)
- "pay was good for a relatively easy job" (in 109 reviews)
- "Good work/life balance (i.e. for the most part even in IT you will usually average a typical 8" (in 106 reviews)
- "Since most of the new managers have not gone through a full life" (in 85 reviews)
- "If you are in a department with bad management it is a nightmare." (in 77 reviews)
- "Senior management is detached from line issues." (in 29 reviews)
- "Upward mobility: Spoilers – it’s extremely slow and you basically have to wait for those people to leave those jobs." (in 28 reviews)
- "Middle management passively follows senior leadership's decisions without fully understanding the spirit and strategic goals of such decisions." (in 26 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Capital Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 220 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jan 23, 2020Investment Operations ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsLondon, England
Industry leading active investment manager; privately held company; lots of growth and job opportunities esp in Europe and Asia, high quality colleagues. Great benefits and pay esp after the first few years.
Not that nimble, need quicker and more decisive decision making. Generally good work life balance but lots going on and not enough time to delivery superior results1