Found 62 of over 63 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good people to work with" (in 7 reviews)
- "The culture of empowerment and the people we work with are great!" (in 6 reviews)
- "Good pay" (in 4 reviews)
- "Good Benefits" (in 4 reviews)
- 5.0Jun 8, 2023Human ResourcesCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
The people. These people aren't my co workers, they are my family. Also, the benefits and flexibility is great!
Can't think of any at the moment.
Capital Lumber Reviews FAQs
Capital Lumber has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 63 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Capital Lumber to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
95% of Capital Lumber employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Capital Lumber 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.