KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 1,570 of over 1,672 reviews

3.5
Capri Holdings Chief Executive Officer John Idol
John Idol
Pros
  • "Great discount on Michael Kors items(in 157 reviews)

• "You get to have a new seasonal wardrobe outfit each season(in 112 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours and immature employees calling out often leading to stress(in 69 reviews)

• "Work life balance isn’t the best(in 61 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Capri Holdings and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Good place to work at

Dec 16, 2020 - CAD Drafter/Designer in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I liked the relaxed environment

Cons

Nothing i can think of now

Michael Kors Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working at Michael Kors. -Michael Kors Human Resources

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Company supports your personal career journey

Mar 25, 2021 - Learning And Development Specialist in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Capri values making sure your career needs are met. If you want more from your position, they will give you the tools and opportunity to achieve it. They support your goals and want Capri to a good fit for you as an employee, just as much they want you to be a good fit for Capri culture. The company is incredibly collaborative and employees are always willing to give advise or help with projects, even if they don't fall into their job description. The benefits are great. Time-off is very generous and the holiday calendar can't be beat. The cross-brand discount policy is as incredible as the brands' products. Leadership is integrated into the company culture. They really understand their teams and maintain personal relationships with employees of all levels. This closeness ensures that company successes are felt by employees at all levels on a more personal level.

Cons

It tends to be easier for employees who started in coordinator level roles to leave the company and get high compensation than to grow internally.

Michael Kors Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share this review. We are happy to hear you are having a positive experience at Michael Kors. -Michael Kors Human Resources

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

tolerable

Jan 9, 2021 - Associate IT Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

young, energetic, friendly, work-life balance

Cons

no comments about the company

4. 4.0

Good salary

Oct 30, 2020 - Sales Associate in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great hourly pay- fun work

Cons

Nothing, very happy working there

5. 4.0

Great retail job!

Oct 22, 2020 - Stylist
      Business Outlook

Pros

great commission, friendly work environment

Cons

I have nothing bad to say

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great people

Sep 25, 2020 - Corporate Function
      Business Outlook

Pros

People, discount, pay, time off

Cons

Disconnect between regional teams and operating procedures

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Positive Experience with Michael Kors

Aug 25, 2020 - Store Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I recently became a Store Manager with Michael Kors at a Lifestyle location. So far, my overall experience, from the recruitment and interview process, to the on-boarding material, and now acting as a leader at my own location, has been incredibly positive! Every corporate individual, Recruiter, District Manager, and fellow Store Managers I have interacted with have been nothing but kind and helpful throughout my whole journey thus far. I am truly excited to continue to work for and grow with this company.

Cons

The only downside of the whole experience is general to the retail industry at this time with all of the Covid-19 regulations. The malls have limited hours and we have very high expectations to maintain as far as overall cleanliness and enforcing of mask wearing, sanitation, etc.

Michael Kors Human Resources

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with feedback on Michael Kors, we appreciate you! - Michael Kors Human Resources

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company to Work For!

Aug 12, 2020 - District Manager in Virginia Beach, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working for Michael Kors allows you to have access to affordable luxury goods and enjoy what you wear and represent. The brand is playful and yet professional- you are able to have personality and have fun at work. The leadership employs empathy and is willing to listen to ideas from the field. Although workload can be heavy at times, you are always motivated to accomplish your goals and deadlines because you know that you are contributing to something. There is a strong collaboration between our corporate and field teams which creates an open door mentality. As a prior SM for the brand, I was able to run my business intuitively and advocate for what I needed to be successful. The company provides tools to help you analyze and react to the business efficiently and they seek input to continue evolving the brand forward. In the face of COVID, the HR/Talent teams have prioritized new ways to make training, development, and future succession an even bigger focus than before.

Cons

Some of the technology is outdated however, there are plans in place to move this forward.

Continue reading

9. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing

Jun 5, 2020 - IT Manager in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment to work with

Cons

Social events can be more

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor Covid reaction

Jun 9, 2020 - Hotel Front Desk Agent in Lakewood, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

They were decent to work for

Cons

Fired me after not having me on the schedule for weeks.

Michael Kors Human Resources

Thank you for your hard work and dedication. The decision to terminate any employee as a result of this global crisis was not one that we took lightly. As a company we are doing our best to navigate the profound and unprecedented changes resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. We value our employees and understand that they are the key to our success. Again, thank you for your service to the company and we wish you the very best. – Capri Holdings Human Resources

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,570 Reviews