CarProof Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated March 24, 2017

5.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Mark Rousseau

1. "Amazing, innovative, fun"

I have been working at CarProof full-time

Pros

Best employer in my career so far.
    People are genuinely great to work with and hang out with at awesome social events. I have a lot of faith in the management and the direction of where the company is heading towards. All the committees also work hard to keep employees engaged.

Cons

Haven't noticed major cons. Lots of meetings on certain weeks can be time-consuming but I guess they are necessary in order to maintain communication between teams.

Advice to Management

As the company grows and becomes greater in employee count, it will be critical to maintain its currently innovative and start-up like culture.

2. "Awesome company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

I have been working at CarProof full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Innovative, agile, problem solvers. When issues arise, they are quick to be solved. When people are focused projects and tasks are completed with exceptional capability. Great culture, engaged employees. Fun work atmosphere.

Cons

Small company, can often have too many cooks in the kitchen. Need more segregation of duties and people to trust each function to do their jobs. Some employees and functional areas have struggled to transition from small start-up to a larger company.

Advice to Management

Continue execute product road maps, strategic planning process could be improved so that everybody is clear on the vision and strategy of the company after a period of tremendous change.

"The best experience I'll ever have"

Current Employee - Sales in London, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Sales in London, ON (Canada)

I have been working at CarProof full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've never worked for a company-- let me rephrase that, I've never worked WITH a company that valued culture as much as CarProof does. I experienced a culture shock when I first started with CarProof, what feels like a few short months ago (actually almost a year now). To be valued, have your opinion asked for and followed up with, respected and appreciated, were all qualities I thought never could exist all in one organization.

Cons

The only real "complaint" I have is location. We're in a building with limited underground parking (not CarProof's fault) but it sounds too cheesy to not have one complaint!

Advice to Management

Please continue doing exactly what you're doing.

"CarProof - The best job I've ever had."

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at CarProof full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-CarProof walks the walk in terms of the core purpose we all share here (integrity, gratitude, passion, innovation, respect)
    -Has a great team atmosphere
    -Encouraged to Innovate
    -Potential for company and personal growth
    -Great salary
    -Great Benefits
    -Company gifts are given when we break new records (that happens almost every month)
    -Motivated and creative management
    -Good social committee and is very charitable to local organizations
    -Values loyalty and proves it by rewarding those who deserve it
    -Work/Life balance is very important to me and CarProof does a great job of providing that to me.

Cons

-Our office is becoming too small but we're getting a new one.

-We are becoming larger and have many meetings. As we grow we need to eliminate some meetings and create more valuable ones.

Advice to Management

Continue to come up with creative ways to engage our team and teach them new things. Continue to promote within. Continue rewarding people for hard work. Continue encouraging everyone to be the best they can be.

CarProof Response

May 8, 2014 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback!

"Great company that respects its employees"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Pros

CarProof is a great company that respects its employees and is very well managed. CarProof expects its employees to work hard for the company and rewards them in return. The work environment is positive and values a work-life balance.

Cons

none that I have experienced

"CarProof defines class making each and every employee feel valued and appreciated."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

I have been working at CarProof full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fantastic working environment. Communication lunches every week where employees sit down to eat together. Halloween fun with carving pumpkins and costumes. Amazing perks and benefits. My 3 months are almost up and I've never been made to feel a stranger.

Cons

Not one single thing to date!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, because when you value your workforce it makes everyone want to work for you even more. It's a pleasure every day working at CarProof. :)

CarProof Response

May 8, 2014 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback!

"CarProof fosters an energetic, exciting atmosphere with seemingly endless opportunities for growth and development!"

I have been working at CarProof full-time

Pros

CarProof really values each and every one of its employees. There is constant encouragement for both personal and professional growth and development.
    CarProof employees enjoy coming to work - it really is more than just a job here.
    You really feel like you're a member of the team at CarProof. The work environment is very open and honest - you know what the company's goals and future plans are and everyone has an important role to play in the company's success. CarProof is a forward thinking company that encourages employee input and works hard to make sure its employees are engaged and challenged. It's a great place to come to work every day!

Cons

If there was not a 20-word minimum, this section would be blank.
    I cannot think of a single 'con' to working at CarProof.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work!

"great product, great atmosphere, great people and overall a great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Accounts Executive in London, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Accounts Executive in London, ON (Canada)

I have been working at CarProof full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management is approachable and gives you plenty of freedom to make the right choices.

Cons

Hard to find advancement within the company - a lot of outside hiring