KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

CarShop Employee Reviews about "carsense"

Updated Feb 26, 2021

Found 92 of over 658 reviews

4.6
CarShop Chairman and CEO Roger Penske
Roger Penske

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The people are great and fun to work with(in 30 reviews)
  • "Management are supportive and welcoming and there’s a real ‘family’ feel between all the staff.(in 27 reviews)
  • "I have never seen any other company take care of their employees the way that CarSense does.(in 19 reviews)
  • "The pay is good and very rewarding if you are willing to put the work in.(in 19 reviews)
  • "Placed within great teams(in 19 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of CarShop and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "carsense"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

One Big Family!!

Feb 26, 2021 - F&I Manager in Robinson, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

For many years, Carsense has changed the automotive industry not only by the way the shopping experience has been improved, but how the employees of the company are valued and treated on a daily basis compared to every other traditional car dealer

Cons

None to speak of at this time!

CarShop Response

Thank you for your review. We do value each of our associates, so it’s great to hear that it’s felt. We know we have to change and grow with the times, and feedback like this helps us get there.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

CarSense has been so good to me!!

Dec 21, 2020 - Management in Glen Mills, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

CarSense has always been there for me both on a professional and personal level. Awesome work environment coupled with amazing team work makes it great to come to work. The culture here is sincerely great. I am thankful to be part of it!

Cons

None that come to mind. The pros always outweigh the cons.

CarShop Response

What a fantastic review! We strive for that balance of work and fun. Investing in associates such as yourself is what makes all of us great. Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Dealership I have worked for!

Dec 21, 2020 - Accounting in Chester Springs, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You work as a team so help is always available, There is plenty of opportunity for advancement, CarSense cares about their employees and supports you if they can. I feel appreciated through the Team building Fun days, Christmas time gifts, employee of the year, management is not shy on telling you that they appreciate everything you do.

Cons

I have found non of these yet.

CarShop Response

We love to have fun at CarSense and carry the work as a team. Great to hear that you feel supported and you know the opportunities for growth are available. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Stellar company with great employees

Dec 11, 2020 - Sales Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been employed with CarSense for some time now. The great atmosphere and drive to succeed has made me into a better person. The product is quality and we focus on the customer experience like no other! There was a Christmas Luncheon held in place of our annual Christmas Party (due to covid-precautions). Even though times are weird and there is uncertainty in the world, CarSense still went above and beyond to please it's employees. We were treated with a delicious meal and thousand's of dollars worth of gifts. I've never felt so appreciated at any other place of employment. This is the place to be!

Cons

None, I have a great time at work..

CarShop Response

Wow! Well said. Thank you for your review and the attitude you bring to CarSense! This year was definitely a challenging one, and it’s great to hear the Christmas luncheon was a success. Thanks for being on our team!

5. 5.0

carsense luncheon

Dec 10, 2020 - Sales Manager in Glen Mills, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

CarSense like always never disappoints. We normally have a Christmas party where we all get together and due to the pandemic could not have it this year. So CarSense being the company they are put together a 3 course luncheon and the food was amazing. They also had a gift for everyone to show their appreciation for all their employees. Thank you CarSense for everything you have done .

Cons

There are no cons when it comes to this company.

CarShop Response

First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave such a passionate review. The pandemic certainly made for a different Holiday Season this year – we still came through to have some great food and fun with the team! Thanks for all you do!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

A safe and thoughtful Holiday party alternative! Thank You CarSense for the very nice luncheon and special gift!

Dec 9, 2020 - Service in Chester Springs, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Caring for one another is always the priority .

Cons

I have no complaints working at CarSense

CarShop Response

Caring is what we do here! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We will keep on keeping on right with you!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to be back in the work force!

Dec 8, 2020 - Sales Associate in Mount Holly, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pros of working at Carsense is the friendly work atmosphere, less stress with customers due to our no-haggle pricing and the over-all work experience with corporate and every day co-workers.

Cons

The uniforms are not very appealing and are out of date. They do not come off as professional work attire, more of a laid back work attire.

CarShop Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We always love to hear how much associates love their coworkers. Hang in there with us on the uniforms – you never know what a new year brings!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

CarSense is the best!!

Dec 8, 2020 - Senior Sales Consultant in Mount Holly, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coming from 15 years in the "traditional" dealership scheme, CarSense is a breath of fresh air! When I tell you it is all about the customer and their satisfaction, I mean it! Aside from the positive energy you immediately feel in the showroom, the staff is welcoming and so friendly!

Cons

Not enough stores in the area.

CarShop Response

Thank you for taking a minute to leave us this feedback. We strive to be welcoming no matter the person or circumstance. Stick with us as we grow into more stores – you never know where the journey will take you!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Job I've ever had

Dec 9, 2020 - Sales Associate in Mount Holly, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Carsense does not flood the floor with salesmen so it allows you to have plenty of opportunities. The cars basically sell themselves because of the quality of vehicles we get and our reconditioning team. Build your own deals. No haggling so it takes the headache out of car sales. Money is good if you are willing to put an effort in.

Cons

Working Saturdays but that's where you make a lot of money so in my opinion it is worth it.

CarShop Response

Thanks so much for this heartfelt review. We really are a family at CarSense, and we’re glad you feel that every day. Sure, it’s not always great to work on a Saturday, so it’s great to hear you see the give/take in that. Keep up the great attitude!

10. 5.0

We're Still Celebrating!

Dec 9, 2020 - Sales in Mount Holly, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Despite a terrible year for the entire world really, CarSense was able to keep going! At the end of the year our Company always throws a huge celebration for all the staff, but due to social guidelines -- that was not in the cards this year. So They could have just written it off --saved the money and tried again next year, but instead they put together a traveling celebration and brought gifts and amazing food to each store to have their own celebration! Thank you so much Kirk, Tim, and all who helped put this together. We appreciate you.

Cons

I am so full of gratitude at the moment I can't think of a true CON.

CarShop Response

We love reading reviews like this that showcase the attitude at CarSense: no matter what, we find a way! Thank you for leaving this review and for celebrating with us this year.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Reviews