KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Cardinal Financial Company Reviews

Updated May 23, 2022

Found 458 of over 463 reviews

3.6
Cardinal Financial Company President Nick Florez (no image)
Nick Florez

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Cardinal Financial Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee
    Featured Review

Great Place to Work

Apr 30, 2022 - Mortgage Closer
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Competitive pay and many opportunities for growth. -Great company culture. - Good work/life balance. -Friendly co-workers. -Management who wants to see you succeed.

Cons

-N/A. Cardinal Financial is a great company to work for.

Cardinal Financial Company Response

We appreciate the kind words. We're glad to see you're enjoying working with Cardinal Financial. We love to see employees like you growing with our company.

2. 5.0

Company is Strong and Supportive

May 20, 2022 - Underwriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is willing to listen and make changes based on employee feedback; it's been a tough economy but Cardinal always strives to do the right thing. Great benefits. Always feel supported by manager and HR is excellent.

Cons

It was so much better when things were busy. When work slows down, everybody gets on edge.

1 person found this review helpful

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thanks for the kind words! The leaders at Cardinal Financial work hard to foster an environment where everyone feels welcome, challenged, fulfilled, and happy to come to work. Glad to see it's working!

3. 4.0

Salary

May 23, 2022 - Mortgage Loan Officer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good at times, very good support with new business.

Cons

I really don't have any negative comments.

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the kind words and we're glad to see you enjoyed working with Cardinal Financial.

4. 4.0

decent place to work

May 20, 2022 - Loan Officer in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

great staff, good benefits, growth potential

Cons

horrible communication, never a real day off

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience working with Cardinal Financial!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture and even better origination software

May 13, 2022 - People Development Specialist in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unfortunately, the mortgage industry is a volatile market where the only constant is change. Sometimes that change requires flexibility from individuals, moving from one company to another to find the right mix of commitment, culture & resources to fit their personal & professional goals. As a result, I've worked for several companies, small, regional and two of the largest banks in the world...none of them were able to create the culture I've found at Cardinal. Having been at Cardinal for just under two years now, I continue to be impressed by the honesty and accessibility of the executive leadership. Those two traits from people at that level create a fantastic culture that cascades down through the organization. Couple that culture with one of the best loan origination systems I've ever had the pleasure of using and it makes for an incredible employment experience.

Cons

I haven't found one, yet.

Cardinal Financial Company Response

We LOVE to see this. At Cardinal Financial, our team works hard, and we couldn't do it without you. Thank you for all that you do!

6. 5.0

Nice place to work

May 10, 2022 - Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, caring company, nice pay,

Cons

Working from home is not got everyone

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to see you're enjoying working with Cardinal Financial!

7. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Unstable

May 20, 2022 - Mortgage Loan Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are to bad, technology and support that are great.

Cons

Income is all over the place. Management is hard to work with.

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thanks for the review and feedback. We're proud to say our benefits and compensation packages are competitive in this industry. If you feel otherwise, our team will happily take your call to discuss the matter further. please feel free to contact humanresources@cardinalfinancial.com. Thank you.

8. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good pay no help

May 16, 2022 - Loan Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Commission, insurance, technology, and teamwork

Cons

Long hours and long weekends

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for the review and feedback. Best of luck in your future endeavors. See you around!

9. 5.0

Good company

Apr 28, 2022 - Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training and management s

Cons

Not really any just long hours but that’s standard for the industry

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for the review! This is exactly the kind of response our managers strive to attain. A supportive team is the best team. See you around!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company and Culture

Apr 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative work environment from everyone in Brand and Customer Experience. Work from home allows for a great work/life Balance. Competitive salary, benefits, and PTO.

Cons

No cons at the moment.

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thanks for taking the time to share some kind words! The Cardinal Financial team will be delighted to see this. Thank you for all that you do!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 458 Reviews

Cardinal Financial Company Reviews FAQs

Cardinal Financial Company has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 463 reviews left anonymously by employees. 64% of employees would recommend working at Cardinal Financial Company to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Cardinal Financial Company employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Cardinal Financial Company. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

64% of Cardinal Financial Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cardinal Financial Company 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Cardinal Financial Company to be culture, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Cardinal Financial Company Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Cardinal Financial Company? Share Your Experiences

Cardinal Financial Company Careers

Cover image for Cardinal Financial Company

Go-getters wanted. It takes all types of people with all types of talent to modernize the home purchasing and refinancing processes. At...More

• Culture
  • Community
  • Values
  • Technology

Company Updates

16 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Happy Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month! This month and every month, we’re committed to fair lending practices and addressing homeownership gaps in the AAPI community. Home is for everyone.
Shared image

40 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
In diversity, there is strength, perspective, and growth. Cardinal Financial is dedicated to celebrating the cultures, backgrounds, and rich traditions that make us all unique.
Shared image

Cardinal Financial Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Cardinal Financial Company photo of: Headquarters
Cardinal Financial Company photo of: Giving back to our communities is important to us. Check out the Charlotte office coming through in the clutch for our annual Thanksgiving food drive!