KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Cardinal Financial Company Reviews

Updated Sep 26, 2022

Found 516 of over 520 reviews

3.7
Cardinal Financial Company President Nick Florez (no image)
Nick Florez

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Cardinal Financial Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Review

Sep 26, 2022 - Mortgage Loan Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership and programs!!! Thank you

Cons

To many clicks!!! Thank you

Continue reading

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for the review and for mentioning the awesome leadership you received during your time at Cardinal Financial. Our leadership team appreciates the support! We sincerely appreciate your time and contributions to our company.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company

Sep 14, 2022 - Senior Mortgage Loan Originator in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience with Cardinal Financial Company, LP. for nearly four years is that it's a good mortgage company to work for in a MLO position.

Cons

I can't think of too many cons.

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled you enjoyed working at Cardinal Financial and appreciate everything you brought to the team!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

it’s a good company to work with

Sep 13, 2022 - Onboarding Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

everything is best here in this company

Cons

nothing such i see as cons

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for the review! We appreciate the kind words and we're glad to see you're enjoying working with Cardinal Financial as much as we love having you.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to work at!

Sep 6, 2022 - Transaction Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked with a fantastic team!

Cons

There was No cons working here!

Cardinal Financial Company Response

We appreciate the kind words. We're glad to see you enjoyed working with Cardinal Financial as much as we loved having you! We wish you all the luck in the future!

5. 5.0

Great Company

Aug 25, 2022 - Mortgage Loan Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company makes you feel like a human and not just a cog in the machine. Great pay and top tier leaders.

Cons

Wish they had more of company wide meetings and events.

1 person found this review helpful

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thanks for the kind words! Our leaders work hard to foster an environment where our employees feel welcome and happy to come to work. We appreciate everything you brought to the Cardinal Financial team!

6. 5.0

Great Company

Aug 24, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

$$$ was good when interest rates low

Cons

Got layed off when interest rates increased

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your time and contributions are greatly appreciated and we wish you all the luck in the future.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great spot

Aug 24, 2022 - Mortgage Loan Orignator in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and amazing back end opps.

Cons

Not many bad things at all.

Continue reading

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for the review and for mentioning the great culture we continue to foster. We're glad to see you're enjoying working with Cardinal Financial as much as we love having you!

8. 5.0

Very good

Aug 24, 2022 - Mortgage Loan Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tech Savy, forward thinking, good people

Cons

Not many to speak of, Industry just slowing down

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for taking some time to leave a review and share your experience working with Cardinal Financial!

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Best job I’ve had

Aug 10, 2022 - Loan Originator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of freedom if you exceed expectations and goals are reasonable

Cons

CEO is a total see you next Tuesday. Would never have a beer with the guy.

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you for the review! It's great to hear that working at Cardinal Financial was the best job you ever had. We appreciate everything you brought to the company!

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good company to work for

Aug 9, 2022 - Mortgage Loan Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, great culture

Cons

I did not have any cons while I was there

Cardinal Financial Company Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to see you enjoyed working with Cardinal Financial as much as we loved having you. Good luck with everything in the future.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 516 Reviews

Cardinal Financial Company Reviews FAQs

Cardinal Financial Company has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 520 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Cardinal Financial Company to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Cardinal Financial Company employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Cardinal Financial Company. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

66% of Cardinal Financial Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cardinal Financial Company 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Cardinal Financial Company to be culture, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Cardinal Financial Company Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Cardinal Financial Company? Share Your Experiences

Cardinal Financial Company Careers

Cover image for Cardinal Financial Company

Go-getters wanted. It takes all types of people with all types of talent to modernize the home purchasing and refinancing processes. At...More

• Culture

Company Updates

Logo

18 days ago

Company News
We’re thrilled to share that we’ve placed in the top 30 on the Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2022 list, determined by Fortune in partnership with Great Place to Work®, the Global Authority on Workplace Culture! Shout out to each and every one of you who make Cardinal Financial the amazing, fulfilling workplace that it is.
Shared image - Cardinal Financial Places in Top 30 on the Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2022 List! | Cardinal Financial
www.cardinalfinancial.com

Cardinal Financial Company Photos

+ Add Photo
Cardinal Financial Company photo of: Headquarters
Cardinal Financial Company photo of: Giving back to our communities is important to us. Check out the Charlotte office coming through in the clutch for our annual Thanksgiving food drive!

Expert Career Advice