Cardinal Group Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
Del De Windt

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Great work environment, good compensation, lots of flexibility" (in 6 reviews)

• "All team members have fun, work hard and lean on one another" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work/life balance, especially on-site is hard to find" (in 6 reviews)

• "Like any growing company, there is always a lot of work to do" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great Experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Cardinal Group Management full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Managers really valued their employees

Cons

Sometimes management was a bit disorganized

2. "Values Missing In Action"

I worked at Cardinal Group Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company has good potential, fair benefits, good training programs.

Cons

Inexperienced young managers often disregard the Cardinal values. You won't advance in your career here if you are past the age of 40.

Advice to Management

Be vigilant about what is going on in your leasing offices. Some managers are slacking off, not working a full work week and not paying attention to the needs of staff.

3. "Amazing Company"

I have been working at Cardinal Group Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Incredible leadership. Very dynamic, fun, and vibrant culture. Endless opportunities to grow and learn from the best and brightest.

Cons

None. Cardinal is an amazing

4. "Leasing Community Assistant"

Pros

A ton of room for upward mobility

Cons

None. Great place to work for.

"Amazing Company"

I have been working at Cardinal Group Management part-time

Pros

Great Environment
    Flexible scheduling for college students
    Commission
    Communication Skills
    Great part time job during school

Cons

I enjoyed everything about this position

6. "Cardinal is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and exciting. Challenge accepted!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Cardinal Group Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Cardinal hires highly skilled professionals who are passionate about what they do and encourage each other to deliver quality work. It is a pleasure to work in an environment where you learn a lot from peers AND management who are open, supportive, and adaptable. From day one, I felt instantly at home and not once have I doubted that I can make my mark on the company. They grow stronger by promoting within. Not once have I doubted if I can build a career here.

As a result, their focus on culture is superb! It is unlike any company I've ever worked for which many perks and benefits that challenge the industry norm! At Cardinal, you're not just an employee, you're a part of something much bigger and you feel that each and every day. #WeAreCardinal

Cons

You choose your own career's trajectory. The time and hard work put into your position dictate your future within the company.

Advice to Management

Cardinal is growing fast and their hyperfocus on hiring the best professionals in the industry is admirable. Continue to grow an impregnable base and never let the culture outgrow the company; it's the strongest culture I've ever been a part of.

"Manager"

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Cardinal Group Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Creative marketing team with innovative ideas.

Cons

The leadership team is a boy's club that leads based on fear, manipulation, and intimidation. As a result, they have incredibly HIGH turnover, expect you to work long hours, and the salaries are low compared to industry. The leadership team promotes a culture that they don't live up to. Cardinal's BBB rating if an "F." This company is smoke and mirrors.

Advice to Management

Respect your people, own your mistakes, and focus on the basics.

8. "Cardinal is Family"

I have been working at Cardinal Group Management full-time

Pros

True concern for the betterment of their employees, innovative in problem solving approach, always looking to add more resources to all team members to use and a great focus on work/life balance. As a growing company they acknowledge that everything isn't perfect right now but the leadership is always willing to explain their thought process behind changes/improvements and they look to solicit the right feedback before moving in any direction.

Cons

It's a dynamic, changing environment at Cardinal Group so if you aren't good with change it can be challenging environment.

Advice to Management

Don't lose cultural and team focus as we grow!

9. "Traveling Community Manager"

Current Employee - Traveling Community Manager
    Current Employee - Traveling Community Manager

I have been working at Cardinal Group Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Culture/Core Values - Walk the walk, talk the talk - This isn't a company that just puts a few words on paper to sell to investors--- Everyone on our team embodies the culture from start to finish. Before coming to Cardinal I heard about their Culture, I watched for a year straight until the position that was in line with what I wanted for my career came live and one day it did! Hearing about the culture and thinking to myself "This is too good to be true." Now, working for this company shows me IT IS SO GOOD AND IT IS TRUE IT IS NOT A FAD. It's so easy for a company to grow at rapid rates and lose their culture in the mist, that isn't the case @ Cardinal.
    2. Benefits - What Company insurance covers acupuncture and medical grade massages??? THIS ONE!
    3. Growth - You will always see each Team Lead invest in their team members - Always training for the next position. Professional development is given and an outline of where you want to be is provided, all you gotta do is ask! We are growing at 180mph so you never know that the next position will come sooner than expected.
    4. Team Members - The most caring, endearing, loving and amazing operators in our industry. The connection I have made with those I have encountered within our company on the road or @ HQ have all been amazing experiences and a true testament as to when you invest in a person and their strengths they will do magical things for you and the company you work for.
    5. Structure - You have designated resources for any position you hold... when in doubt you'll find someone who has your back or the answers you are looking for.

Cons

Not many cons I may have, just the standardization of how each cell does/operates can be completely different. This can be challenging when you are transferring different portfolios or in a traveling role. Not really a Con, just means you have to think quick on your feet.

Advice to Management

You are amazing leaders! No matter the growth we experience you all stay true to our Core Values and as a team member that makes me proud of who I work for and what company I work for!

10. "Lots of promise, up and coming in the industry"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Cardinal Group Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Eager to listen to employees
    -Youthful energized workforce
    -Potential growth is outstanding

Cons

-Promote some people too quickly even when they aren't ready
    -Some processes that are quite basic are not streamlined, needs to be a priority
    -Work/life balance, especially on-site is hard to find

Advice to Management

Continue listening to your workforce and properly vet initiatives before roll out. A lot of decisions are made that impact the on-site teams that are done seemingly on a whim. Too much change in a short amount of time can be detrimental to the operational livelihood of the community.