What people are saying about Cardinal Health
Hello, I’m looking for someone to work nights as a Nuclear Technician for Cardinal Health in the Chicago area. This is a manufacturing position that starts out at $21/ hr. This grows exponentially as you learn and bring value to the team. No experience is necessary. I do weigh heavily on loyalty and integrity, it’s the only values that can’t be taught. I can also guarantee, you get out exactly what you put in. If you are interested let me know and I can send you the link and req number.
Got a burning question about Cardinal Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cardinal Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "benefits are good and professionalism of employees in the field are great to work with" (in 450 reviews)
- "People are great and friendly." (in 227 reviews)
- "The best thing about this job is the pay is good and they allow you to get OT." (in 168 reviews)
- "work life balance is good" (in 135 reviews)
- "Great culture and very inclusive" (in 121 reviews)
- "Management was poor and not very structured" (in 166 reviews)
- "there is no competent senior leadership and many of the staff have left because of this." (in 76 reviews)
- "Hope for a good manager" (in 68 reviews)
- "Long hours and evening work is common." (in 65 reviews)
- "Low salary not very friendly" (in 53 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cardinal Health and is not affected by filters.
Found 459 of over 4K reviews
Updated Oct 3, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "good benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jan 31, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsSyracuse, NY
The people you work with are great. The benefits and 401k are good too.
They really don't get it. They also think everyone outside of they're four walls has no Idea.2
- 4.0Dec 17, 2016Senior SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsFayetteville, NC
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities. Good benefits and PTO. Well equipped to prepare people for responsibilities
Poor annual wage increases. Simply not good enough.