Cardinal Health Employee Reviews about "long hours"
64% would recommend to a friend
(142 total reviews)
78% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "benefits are good and professionalism of employees in the field are great to work with" (in 452 reviews)
- "People are great and friendly." (in 232 reviews)
- "The best thing about this job is the pay is good and they allow you to get OT." (in 187 reviews)
- "work life balance is good" (in 148 reviews)
- "Great culture and very inclusive" (in 119 reviews)
- "Management was poor and not very structured" (in 172 reviews)
- "Hope for a good manager" (in 73 reviews)
- "Long hours and evening work is common." (in 71 reviews)
- "there is no competent senior leadership and many of the staff have left because of this." (in 70 reviews)
- "Low salary not very friendly" (in 53 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cardinal Health and is not affected by filters.
Found 142 of over 4K reviews
Updated Dec 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 31, 2020Supply Chain EMERGECurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Lots of opportunity, great starting salary, awesome PTO
really long hours on the warehouse floor but hard work is rewarded
- 5.0Sep 28, 2017Core Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHagerstown, MD
Great culture, excellent management and a progressive desire to be the industry leader. Capabilities stretch through the entire continuum of healthcare
Large company so you spend a lot of time just navigating the various internal business segments. Very long hours so workforce may need expanded
- 3.0Aug 29, 2014Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
good company to grow in / the benefits and great people to work with
the only thing is you have to work hard no time to play game stay on your toes long hours.1
- 4.0Mar 15, 2013Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeDublin, OH
Many of the leaders are very dynamic. Beautiful campus and great commutes from several nearby communities with great school districts. Salaries are competitive.
Long hours and evening work is common.