Found 346 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Cardinal Health
Got a burning question about Cardinal Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cardinal Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "benefits are good and professionalism of employees in the field are great to work with" (in 441 reviews)
- "People are great and friendly." (in 226 reviews)
- "The best thing about this job is the pay is good and they allow you to get OT." (in 185 reviews)
- "work life balance is good" (in 143 reviews)
- "Great culture and very inclusive" (in 121 reviews)
- "Management was poor and not very structured" (in 175 reviews)
- "there is no competent senior leadership and many of the staff have left because of this." (in 73 reviews)
- "Hope for a good manager" (in 67 reviews)
- "Long hours and evening work is common." (in 65 reviews)
- "Low salary not very friendly" (in 54 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cardinal Health and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Apr 2, 2023Strategic Sourcing AdvisorFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Work life balance was very good and my role provide challenging work
Health benefits could be better and don't pay competitively
- 4.0Jul 26, 2011Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeDublin, OH
Cardinal Health is an ever changing company with a lot of opportunity to grow your career but you have to be able to take the bull by the horns and network to get your name out there. Compensation is fair and benefits are ok. Good work environment with very friendly people and a lot of opportunities for volunteering in the community
It is a cube farm and the management could be a bit more understanding about work/life balance. Ability to work from home would be a huge plus