Cardinal Management Group of Florida, Inc. Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated June 7, 2017

4.8
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Company and Team Members"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Naples, FL
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Naples, FL

I have been working at Cardinal Management Group of Florida, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is always willing to teach or learn and they are very helpful.

Cons

Homeowners can get the better of you and you take it out on your co-workers

Advice to Management

Keep doing the best job you can do!!!!

2. "Excellence Achieved!!"

Current Employee - Community Manager
    Current Employee - Community Manager

Pros

Leadership here cannot be matched anywhere else. Very helpful with all questions and concerns. Each person displays the utmost professionalism, even in the most controversial of situations.

Cons

The only negative would be the Leadership visit schedule to On-Site Locations has to be increased.

Advice to Management

On-Site Locations should be visited by Leadership, at a minimum, on a quarterly basis. Communication is effective, but some want to see faces.

3. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Cardinal Management Group of Florida, Inc. full-time

Pros

Fun and caring atmosphere. The VP, managers and co-workers are a lot of fun everyone gets along. I love how we are always striving to be the best at what we do. Great customer service, great employees and managers, professional.

Cons

Staffing has always been an issue. Very difficult to take time off because there are very few people that have the time to cover your position. However having said that, sometimes it's because there just simply are not a lot of qualified applicants.

Advice to Management

More cross training. Expand your applicant pool that you draw from. Offer signing bonus' to highly qualified applicants as incentive. RELAX on the 40 hours per week routine. You are WAY to strict about that. Sometimes life just simply gets in the way. Not all situations are in our control. We are all adults.

4. "Manager"

Current Employee - Onsite Manager in Bonita Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Onsite Manager in Bonita Springs, FL

I have been working at Cardinal Management Group of Florida, Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

managers have assistants, team like environment, emphasis on industry education, upper management wants what is best for the employees.

Cons

Could use a supervisor for the onsite managers.

5. "Office Environment With A Soul"

Pros

Excellent company to work for, with great benefits, resources, and engaging, interesting and sometimes challenging work. No two days are ever the same. With regard to my co-workers, everyone is generally friendly, courteous, pleasant, yet professional and helpful. They make a concentrated effort at Cardinal to make sure everyone is happy and in a position to succeed.

Cons

As is common among most businesses today, there is a push and a sense of urgency to grow, and yet the work force does not seem to grow along with it. This lack of personnel can cause quite a bit of stress as every employee begins to become stretched thin during high season. I am sure a problem management faces is finding a balance between staffing for season versus off season in which the workload can drop considerably.

Advice to Management

Please continue to offer an open door policy concerning are opinions and concerns. I think it is this policy that continues to set the company apart from most, as well as keep a family type feel to the office.

6. "Great company with knowledgeable employees"

I have been working at Cardinal Management Group of Florida, Inc. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

All of the employees' opinions and ideas are heard, which makes for a wonderful working relationship between all of the employees. Cardinal Management Group of Florida truly values each employee, so we feel like people and not just drones. The staff is very knowledgeable with a lot of experience

Cons

We are a smaller company, so each employee has a lot of responsibilities. During season you can see the stress levels rise, but we always make it through

Advice to Management

Keep your employees happy like you have been, and make sure no one gets too overloaded or burned out