Cardiomedix Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.4
Zipora David

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great support from management"

Current Employee - Nurse in Evanston, IL

I have been working at Cardiomedix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I work at Cardiomedix for a few years and enjoy good communication and great support from management.
    Most of the staff is with Cardiomedix for many years.
    I enjoy my work and how it can help patients. The company developed great technology that can help people and improve their lives.

Cons

The company should be careful in hiring staff. Wrong staff caused damages.

2. "Great data entry positions"

Current Employee - Clinical Administrative Assistant
    Current Employee - Clinical Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Cardiomedix part-time (More than a year)

Pros

- data entry positions available in different areas depending on your experience (clinical, customer service, billing)
    - flexible part time scheduling
    - many employees have been here for a number of years and are very knowledgeable about the company

Cons

delays in hiring new employees

3. "Do not work here. Avoid"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

I worked at Cardiomedix part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours
    Casual dress
    Pros are very scarce.

Cons

CEO is not a warm person at all, and she is not very good at running her company.
    They refuse to get a third-party collections agent, so they are very behind on receiving payments--frustration that the CEO takes out on her employees.
    Building/office leaves a lot to be desired (old & not very clean)
    Outdated office equipment.
    CEO does not provide free parking to employees.

Advice to Management

it's pretty much impossible for anyone to get along with zipora. She treats her employees as if they're disposable products, and if she is paying more than minimum wage then she will try to find a reason to fire you. Speaks very poor English and should move back to Israel, because her business is failing--Bad. Needs REAL professionals to step in and clean things up.

Also, the fake reviews are here are laughable. The pros here are very minimal and the cons could be listed for hours. Don't waste your time & look for work elsewhere

4. "Worst Job!"

I worked at Cardiomedix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There was nothing that deserved praise other than the nurses and other staff who worked hard.

Cons

I was hired full time for an entry level position. I was reduced to half time so I would have to find other employment. I was later told by a former employee the owner did not want to pay health insurance. Completely unethical!

"Think again, you want to work for a company that values you."

Former Employee - Cardiac Tech in Evanston, IL
    Former Employee - Cardiac Tech in Evanston, IL

I worked at Cardiomedix full-time

Pros

It was convenient. Much of the staff were wonderful to work with.

Cons

Issues with communication were common. The majority of studies were poor quality and a struggle to get accurate readings. Long hours, paid per study with a daily deadline. Not getting compensated appropriately for 48 to 72 hour studies, yet the studies acquired more time to complete. No paid vacation or additional benefits, no wage increase. Was forced to go 1099 after 10 years of dedicated employment, RNs seemed to be favored over other staff. Not sure if nurses received additional benefits. As my years of employment advanced, it appeared as the office staff became less and less efficient because of frequent employee turnover. I read the positive reviews and they sound fabricated....there were many unhappy employees when I worked for this company. I do pray it has improved...

Advice to Management

Recognize and compensate valued employees!

"Great company, Good benefits."

Current Employee - Nurse in Evanston, IL

Pros

I work at Cardiomedix for few years and during this time Cardiomedix management was very fair and treated me with respect and consideration. When I had personal problems, I got all the support that I needed. I never received such support and consideration in any other company that I worked before.
    I am pleased that after a pause of few years the company restarted providing best quality health insurance. This is an important addition to the other benefits that we receive.

Cons

Hoped they had a closer parking to the building.

Advice to Management

Management should be careful in hiring employees that cause damage to the company and continue to badmouth spread lies and seek revenge after being fired.

"My work at Cardiomedix is satisfying, and rewarding."

Current Employee - Staff Nurse in Evanston, IL
    Current Employee - Staff Nurse in Evanston, IL

I have been working at Cardiomedix full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Flexible scheduling. The supervisor is knowledgeable and supportive. She is very approachable and responsive. Demonstrates genuine concern for all employees.

Cons

Inovative company with growth and improvements on the horizon. Time frame is understandably unclear.

Advice to Management

The people that work at Cardiomedix are great. Give more positive feedback.

8. "Excellent opportunity, friendly environment"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Cardiomedix full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been an employee at Cardiomedix for nearly a year, and I have had a very pleasant experience. Benefits include healthcare, paid vacation, paid sick time, and flexible schedules. I was hired at a very reasonable pay rate but given a substantial raise without even asking on my very first paycheck. I appreciate being part of a company that is expanding and cares so much.

Cons

Unfortunately, people are more likely to write a negative review than to take the time to give unprompted praise. I am grateful for the opportunity I was given to work for a innovative company with a great group of people. Every company is not a good fit for each potential employee. Cardiomedix is a great place for people with positive attitudes and strong work ethics.

Advice to Management

I think it is really great that management looks for potential in prospective staff and tailors a position around one's strengths and interests. The individualized approach adds value and meaning to the employee and the company. Management is caring, encourages personal and professional growth, and creates a friendly environment.

"Management needs to stop making employees write false reviews"

Pros

Management will work with your schedule

Cons

-unfair work conditions
    -CEO shows favoritism towards certain employees
    - CEO never recognizes employees on a job well done
    -CEO is rude and intimidating

Advice to Management

Management needs to stop having people write reviews that are false just to change the company's image. There is not much positivity in this company.

"Nurse"

Current Employee - Nurse Assistant in Evanston, IL
    Current Employee - Nurse Assistant in Evanston, IL

I have been working at Cardiomedix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am working at Cardiomedix for many years as one of the nursing staff. I love my work and love the clinical support that we provide to our cardiac patients. Frequently we receive letters from patients stating that we may have saved their life. Everyone in the company is caring and the environment is friendly. We have a good technical support by our IT and our software engineers to solve any technical problem.

Cons

The company pays us for holidays, sick days and vacations.
    I wish we could get also personal days.

Advice to Management

Management works closely with us to keep the high standard.
    Our salary is above the average of what is paid for our type of work.