KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Cardiomedix Reviews

Updated Nov 19, 2021

Found 61 of over 62 reviews

3.2
Cardiomedix President Zipora David (no image)
Zipora David
Pros
  • "flexible working(in 4 reviews)

• "It is also nice to be working with talented and dedicated peers who take their job and build it into a long-term career(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There are no benefits in this company(in 5 reviews)

• "Long hours, paid per study with a daily deadline(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

25 Years and still working ….

Nov 3, 2021 - Telemetry Nurse in Des Plaines, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Security… if you do your job well you will have a secure job at Cardiomedix.

Cons

Sometimes have to fight for cost of living raises. But if you ask you will receive. .

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Taking a break is a sin

Nov 19, 2021 - Billing Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company gives full medical benefits and health care to all employees.

Cons

It seems like taking a break is sin in here. People will be waiting in a long line and documents will be piling up if you take even a few minutes break. It's really that hectic and that bad.

CEO

This "review" as all the others is nothing but "fake news" . From description of the Pro to the description of the con nothing in the details is correct. The review was clearly written by someone who has never worked at Cardiomedix and knows nothing about the company. All the content mistakes prove it beyond any doubt. Glassdoor was notified but responded in the most unacceptable answer saying that " If you offer to send us your own evidence, we'll politely decline" Who has an interest in writing these reviews? An employee who was fired for doing the wrong things? Competitors who like to damage the image of the company or, most likely, "protectors" who get monthly fees to keep the company's reputation, but is you do not pay you are punished. Remember the "protection" of the mafia?

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Oct 17, 2021 - Medical Billing Manager in Des Plaines, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place to work! Love my job always something to do and challenging work at times. co-workers and friendships that have come from this company. Flexible schedule.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

It was a fine place to work. Seems the negative reviews are disingenuous.

Aug 24, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Des Plaines, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very relaxed atmosphere. Flexible hours. Really loved my coworkers. Room to grow.

Cons

Covid was a bit of a challenging time but I feel that we're past that.

5. 1.0

Not training helped

Jul 18, 2021 - Medical Biller
      Business Outlook

Pros

They provide some add-on benefits

Cons

The workload was excessive all the time. These people were so desperate that they pushed me to handle a lot of work from the first week itself. Since that day, I was doing more than I could the entire time I was here. Join at your own risk.

CEO

Another fraud! Just by the words alone it sounds unrealistic: "Since that day, I was doing more than I could the entire time...." The fact is that Cardiomedix is not pushing anyone. The staff members are performing their job according to their ability. It is irresponsible of Glassdoor to allow such hateful messages to be published without checking the accuracy.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Inspiring place to work and to build a career!

Dec 8, 2020 - Nurse Assistant in Evanston, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a great environment working here. Supervisors are approachable and caring. They take care of your requirements and are genuinely concerned for you. I get flexibility of schedules and perks like healthcare, paid vacation, paid sick time, etc. I was given an increment in pay pretty early after joining. It’s great to work at a place where you are valued and respected for who you are. Highly recommend!

Cons

I don’t have any negative issue to report!

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

The owners loved money and all things money

Apr 10, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers were the only reason I stayed for so long

Cons

This company was built for the CEO to be rich. The products were average but were overpriced. The staffed were underpaid and overworked. The environment was toxic. The employees who were spoiled favorites would throw you under the bus with a smile anytime of the day.

CEO

This is such an obvious fraud!!! The individual that wrote the review does not know that Cardiomedix is not selling anything and therefore its prices cannot be too high. Shame on Glassdoor for publishing so much nonsense

8. 1.0
      Former Employee

Lack of proper process

May 7, 2021 - Nurse Assistant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can make your own schedule for the most part.

Cons

My biggest con is the mental stress that this job will bring. Upper management expects excellent performance without enough resources then resorts to blaming. Poor communication and lack defined key processes. While the position seems nice on paper, you will be overworked and underpaid.

CEO

It is true that upper management expects excellent performance. This is a good review. The company makes sure that each of the tasks is staffed by sufficient personnel to ensure our good quality of work

9. 2.0

You'll be a busy bee

Mar 22, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

I got to work on the latest tech and tools

Cons

You will always be a busy bee here. The workload seems never-ending, and your efforts will never get any special mention or appreciation. As everyone is working too hard here, no one has time to just sit with you for 5 minutes.

CEO

Obviously not written by a Cardiomedix employee: There is only one true sentence in this "review": "The work load seems never-ending". One should understand that if the work load ends the company is closing. Signed by sales? The fact is that we did not have any sales person all this time. Whoever wrote it did not know this fact and therefore cannot be an employee. Another fact: Cardiomedix management "sits" with any employee as long as required and requested.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company to gain knowledge and experience new things!

Nov 27, 2020 - Billing in Evanston, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Experienced management team Committed to excellent patient care Flexible working hours offering work/life balance Fast and accurate decision-making process More of a family feel then a cold corporate environment.

Cons

All of us have our share of busy days!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Reviews