Cardlytics "long hours" Reviews | Glassdoor

Cardlytics Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Sep 7, 2019

3.8
Cardlytics CEO Scott Grimes
Scott Grimes
Pros
Cons
  • "Being a start up can result in hard work and long hours(in 4 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews

"World of Opportunity at Cardlytics"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Cardlytics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked at Cardlytics for almost 4 years - it is a company full of opportunity for employees who are motivated, willing to work hard, and those full of ideas that they are excited to bring to life and execute. There is an opportunity to partner with many areas of the business (analytics, operations, sales, product, marketing, development) and work together to develop solutions to solve client challenges or market... needs. There is big opportunity for leadership, opportunity to manage teams, and opportunity to work on very exciting & challenging work for clients. There is never a dull moment - always a new product, a new client problem to solve, new hires to train, so for those looking for a fast-paced and exciting work environment, Cardlytics provided that to me for 4 years. I still think the data set, the analytics, and the product itself is one of the best in the market for clients. As a result of the unique insights Cardlytics provides, we were often viewed as a true partner to clients as opposed to a "vendor". Another pro - Most of the management is always looking for ways to keep their employees challenged and ensure they grow. Scott & Lynne were always as transparent as possible with the entire company and I enjoyed their quarterly town halls where insights into company performance, goals, etc. are shared and discussed openly. My manager specifically invested time and $$ into providing training and additional learning opportunities for our team, which was greatly valued.

Cons

As is the nature with a start up company, priorities can often shift/change more quickly than the employees can adjust. Be prepared to change directions or focus during your time there, but that is part of the excitement in a start up environment! Building a successful start up does not come without challenges such as challenges with the technology or long hours.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging your employees to come forward with ideas and continue to empower them to raise their hands for more responsibility, a more challenging role, or an opportunity they might see a need for at the organization. Continue to remain as transparent as possible with the organization - it's what makes everyone trust and love the leaders! Ensure a proper work life balance - encourage time off and ensure proper... resources for teams that are burning the midnight oil!

Cardlytics2017-12-20

"Great for early careers"

Data Analyst

I worked at Cardlytics

Pros

Great learning environment for early careers. Great co-workers.

Cons

Culture encouraged working long hours. Salary was on lower end of market. The job responsibilities and long hours often outweighed the level of pay.

Cardlytics2018-04-11
  3. "Many people have worked here for years and still love what we do every day!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Cardlytics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great boss, flexible work schedule for commuting, decent benefits, free coffee, snacks and soft drinks, recreation rooms with arcade games, ping pong and basketball. Fast, fun company to work for. The company generally promotes internally.

Cons

Everyone at Cardytics needs to be self motivated and take responsibility for their actions. Being a start up can result in hard work and long hours.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and go for gold!

Cardlytics2014-09-04
  4. "Head of account management"

Current Employee - Head of Account Management in London, England

I have been working at Cardlytics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Growth. Culture, Learning, Clients and Team

Cons

Long hours and level of admin

Cardlytics2019-09-08