CareCloud Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
CareCloud President and CEO Ken Comée
Ken Comée

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Only the Cuban coffee and the smile it comes with" (in 5 reviews)

• "Ping pong table for stress relief" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "High-Turnover on the Executive Team" (in 3 reviews)

• "Sometimes the long hours can get to you, but I think that is necessary in any startup environment" (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"THE place to be in healthcare technology"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Leadership team that knows what it takes to grow a company and open to input from every employee. A culture that allows talented people to use their experience and judgement in doing their jobs. Being part of the company that is developing completely new technology that will change how doctors and patients use info to make getting healthier easier and less expensive. Genuinely nice people who care about each other and have each others' backs.

Cons

Same issue as with most companies in this stage of growth - dealing with those few people who are not a fit with a performance culture who direct their shortcomings on others. Demanding pace of a tech startup is not for everyone - you have to get fueled by the pace and energy.

Advice to Management

Continue to be inclusive with every employee. Be faster in separating with people who aren't a fit.

Mar 22, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. You're right about CareCloud being full of talented people who support each other. And, it's this dedication to each other and to our mission that... More

"I love my job!"

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have never been so excited to be part of a company! CareCloud is going places. The leaders listen. You feel like you are really a piece of the puzzle. The leaders are smart and value your input.

Cons

I wish health insurance was more affordable, but this is true for corporate America.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Keep listening to employees.

"One of the best companies to learn and grow in South Florida"

Current Employee - Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A culture built on tackling big problems and opportunities, amazing coworkers, leaders that invest people who truly want to be challenged and grow.

New CEO has done wonders for the company and is 100% committed to seeing the company succeed.

This place is very much a unique opportunity to make an impact in healthcare. Every day is a new adventure and the people are truly the best. Smart, creative, fun, passionate, tough, loving and fiercely committed.

Cons

Lots of change, but not always in a bad way. As always, there are negative people lurking who focus on everything that is wrong around them, rather than focusing on how they can help make things better (hint: it starts with attitude).

Advice to Management

STAY THE COURSE! Healthcare NEEDS what CareCloud is building. I've personally spoken to hundreds of clients who absolutely love the CareCloud experience -- this is a company that is on the cusp of being utterly unstoppable.

Jul 5, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience working at CareCloud. Five years -- that’s awesome! You’ve seen your share of change and have the exact right attitude to succeed at a... More

"High school For Adults and Free Cofee"

Current Employee - Support Agent Tier I in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Support Agent Tier I in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Met great people
    Learned a bit more about tech, billing, engineering and a few other things. Free Cuban coffee. Awesome Christmas parties.
    Albert was the best CEO!

Cons

Management gets away with bs, there’s favoritism, and you’re over worked, and not recognized by management, but rather by clients. They even sent pastries regularly.
    Severely underpaid to the point of poverty.

Advice to Management

Listen to your support team, they are the FACE of the company. When shizz hits the fan, SUPPORT always takes the blame and saves face with clients. Not the client Managers who are paid nearly double for forwarding the work to support.

Jul 5, 2018 – CEO

As someone who’s been at CareCloud for at least three years, you’ve definitely seen a lot of change so I’ll be direct. The path CareCloud started on served us well for a time, but it isn’t the path... More

"Junior Software Developer"

Pros

Boston office had a small laid back team

Cons

Large complicate rails app was hard to use

"More and more employees are resigning by the minute!"

I have been working at CareCloud full-time

Pros

Only the Cuban coffee and the smile it comes with

Cons

CareCloud has the habit of bringing in new were employees at a higher rate than those employers with much tenure. More and more employees are resigning by the week. Their support department hardly has any workers. They’re having to beg employees who are resigning to stay because they have no retention. Due to the fact that they can’t play their employees what they’re worth, They’re waiting for them to resign to pay them wht they should be making. It’s sad the CEO blames others for his failures since starting at CareCloud. Reading his responses below don’t coincide with the CEO that we all know. I have been a part of this company for a while and can see these happy go lucky reviews listed are not true.

Advice to Management

Pay employees they are worth. Do not wait until they resign to pay them what they are due for all the hard work that they put in. The employees are the reasons why the product succeeds.

Jun 12, 2018 – Sr. HR Director

Glad to see the love for our Cuban coffee tradition, but very sorry to see that it seems to stop there. I'd welcome the opportunity to hear more about your ideas and concerns -- maybe over a... More

"Growing and Improving"

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (More than a year)

Pros

CareCloud is building exciting solutions that attack some of the biggest challenges in healthcare. There is a very collaborative culture with genuine appreciation for colleagues and contributions they make. Company is nimble, flexible and able to adapt to changes and new opportunities. The team is serious without seeming stressed. Decent ping pong competition and the Cuban coffee is off the charts!

Cons

It's a young company in a very competitive space. There is a fairly consistent level of change/evolution that one needs to be willing to embrace. If you are looking for a company/job where they tell you what you need to do for the next year, and nothing changes with your role or the company, then you should look for a different company.

"Exciting place to work"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Casual work attire, no drama and everyone is friendly.

Cons

Open space sometimes makes it hard to concentrate when others are on the phone.

"Team Work"

Current Employee - Collections in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Collections in Miami, FL

I have been working at CareCloud full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We help and understand one another.

Cons

Open environment. One can hear others conversation and work area

"Not a good place to work"

I worked at CareCloud full-time

Pros

Gain experience needed to better my career

Cons

Poor management. Poor pay. Crazy hours.