KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CareCloud

Engaged Employer

CareCloud

Add a Review

CareCloud Employee Reviews about "carecloud"

Updated Mar 16, 2021

Healthcare

2d

a

Registered Nurse

Looking for ideas for a slight "career change". I can't stand working bedside/acute care nursing anymore, officially burnt out. Does anyone have any experience with informatics based nursing jobs, or clinical documentation specialist positions? EMR auditing? Remote jobs? Pros/cons? Do you find there are part time positions available? I don't have my masters just my BSN/RB, nor do I plan on going back for my masters, would possibly consider a certification if really necessary.

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good Benefits and learning environment(in 30 reviews)
  • "This is an exciting young company with a great culture and tons of room to grow.(in 22 reviews)
  • "Great people to work around and share the experience with.(in 12 reviews)
  • "Unlimited pto and flexibility.(in 10 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "carecloud"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company with a fantastic culture

Aug 28, 2019 - Corporate Controller in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

CareCloud is great company that treats its employees very well. The company's culture is probably my favorite attribute. It is innovative and nimble. Senior management listens to all employees and acts on their suggestions. Most of all, everyone treats each very well and gets along great. I really like the how transparent it is with all its employees. At least for me, the pay is very competitive and the benefits are superior to any of my prior positions.

Cons

As a newer, technology compay, CareCloud has its growing pains. However, all the positives make up for any of those minor issues.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

Mar 16, 2021 - Vice President Customer Support in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

CareCloud was a nice place to work

Cons

Can not thing of any

3. 2.0
    Former Employee

More of the same. Do not recommend

Nov 3, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO and that’s about it

Cons

CareCloud will ultimately lure you under the guise that you will be working with top notch folks but you won’t. I could complain about a lot of things but I think the other reviews speak for themselves. Lack of software innovation, no enhancements, bad customer support... you get it

4. 1.0
    Former Employee

Run for your life

Oct 1, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Public Company and Remote Work

Cons

CareCloud as we know it is dead.

4 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Culture, Growth and The People

Jun 24, 2019 - Senior Manager, Special Events in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

CareCloud has given me the tools and opportunity to rise to the pinnacle of my career. The experience I gained took me from entry level to a senior position in 5 years and has allowed me to express my passion alongside my colleagues. The people is the best takeaway. I looked forward to going to work every morning and have made life long friends and network. Everyone has something to offer in your growth, and I was able to pass it along as well. The executives, with their open door policy, are always helping you thrive and pushing your abilities to grow.

Cons

I’ve experience CareCloud from startup to the fast pace company it has grown into. With that you experience a lot of change which can sometimes be hard to handle.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 4.0

Great Place to Work

May 10, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

CareCloud like most company's has its up's and down's and I believe we are on a very exciting up. If you are hungry to make a change in healthcare and have a take the bull by horns attitude this place is for you. Management is very supportive and listens to its employees. We are on the cutting edge of our industry and the future looks amazing. The extra perk is the Cuban Coffee all day.

Cons

We are going through some growth pains and with that means hard work and long hours to get the job done right.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

I love my job!

Sep 15, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have never been so excited to be part of a company! CareCloud is going places. The leaders listen. You feel like you are really a piece of the puzzle. The leaders are smart and value your input.

Cons

I wish health insurance was more affordable, but this is true for corporate America.

15 people found this review helpful

CareCloud Response

CEO

Thanks for your feedback – and enthusiasm! I’m really glad to hear that you feel appreciated and heard, because you are. You’re right about CareCloud going places. We’re starting to see everyone’s hard work pay off as clients embrace the innovative technology we’re delivering to the market and use it to grow their practices and serve more patients. And we’re only just getting warmed up. Thanks also for your note about health insurance. Because benefits are such an important part of an employee’s compensation, it’s important that we get the best value at an affordable price. We continuously evaluate our benefit offerings to do so and hope that you will share any specific areas of concern with our HR team so they can dig in deeper. Please keep the input coming - we need everyone’s perspectives and ideas!

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Growing and Improving

Apr 16, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

CareCloud is building exciting solutions that attack some of the biggest challenges in healthcare. There is a very collaborative culture with genuine appreciation for colleagues and contributions they make. Company is nimble, flexible and able to adapt to changes and new opportunities. The team is serious without seeming stressed. Decent ping pong competition and the Cuban coffee is off the charts!

Cons

It's a young company in a very competitive space. There is a fairly consistent level of change/evolution that one needs to be willing to embrace. If you are looking for a company/job where they tell you what you need to do for the next year, and nothing changes with your role or the company, then you should look for a different company.

9 people found this review helpful
  9. 1.0
    Current Employee

More and more employees are resigning by the minute!

May 30, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Only the Cuban coffee and the smile it comes with

Cons

CareCloud has the habit of bringing in new were employees at a higher rate than those employers with much tenure. More and more employees are resigning by the week. Their support department hardly has any workers. They’re having to beg employees who are resigning to stay because they have no retention. Due to the fact that they can’t play their employees what they’re worth, They’re waiting for them to resign to pay them wht they should be making. It’s sad the CEO blames others for his failures since starting at CareCloud. Reading his responses below don’t coincide with the CEO that we all know. I have been a part of this company for a while and can see these happy go lucky reviews listed are not true.

10 people found this review helpful

CareCloud Response

Sr. HR Director

Glad to see the love for our Cuban coffee tradition, but very sorry to see that it seems to stop there. I'd welcome the opportunity to hear more about your ideas and concerns -- maybe over a cafecito. In the meantime, I'd like to offer some observations based on what you've already shared. It is absolutely essential that we have a strong, balanced Support Team to meet our clients' needs. So, you are correct in that we are bringing in new talent to CareCloud as many of these roles require higher levels of technical expertise and experience to stay ahead of the market and better anticipate these needs. What you may not realize is that we can fill these roles from within and develop strong internal candidates. We also encourage CareCloudians to refer their former colleagues and friends, and they do. Our CEO and employees are building a bright future for CareCloud; in fact, our ability to attract new employees with strong skills, experience and passion speaks to his leadership, as well as the hard work and dedication of our employees. Good ideas start with brainstorming, great ideas can happen over coffee. I hope you'll take me up on my offer! -Liz

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great work environment and overall work ethic. Excellent opportunity to grow.

Aug 31, 2017 - Sales Development Representative in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

CareCloud offers excellent opportunities to grow, developing your industry knowledge and growing in the company as well as furthering your career goals. Great communication between employees and upper management. Self-driven work ethic. CareCloud makes sure that the employees have the tools necessary to succeed.

Cons

Open office floor plan, occasionally you can hear person next to you.

5 people found this review helpful