CareCloud Employee Reviews about "growing pains"

Updated Aug 28, 2019

3.2
CareCloud Divisional President Juan Molina
Juan Molina
Pros
  • "Unlimited pto, cafecito, in some teams there was team work(in 10 reviews)

• "Benefits are some of the best in Miami(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Fast Paced Environment but it keeps it interesting(in 8 reviews)

• "We have had our growing pains but like any start up company we are nothing compared to what we were just a mere year ago(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "growing pains"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company with a fantastic culture

Aug 28, 2019 - Corporate Controller in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

CareCloud is great company that treats its employees very well. The company's culture is probably my favorite attribute. It is innovative and nimble. Senior management listens to all employees and acts on their suggestions. Most of all, everyone treats each very well and gets along great. I really like the how transparent it is with all its employees. At least for me, the pay is very competitive and the benefits are superior to any of my prior positions.

Cons

As a newer, technology compay, CareCloud has its growing pains. However, all the positives make up for any of those minor issues.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Looking forward to a long career at CareCloud

Dec 10, 2014 - Sales in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The product is beautiful, and built on the newest technology out there. The people are friendly, driven and very skilled. The leadership is good at creating transparency. They really want employees to grow here and are taking big steps to keep employee morale high. I have been here almost a year and am very thankful that I am with a company that I see myself with for the long haul. Shout out to HR for continually improving benefits and making the workplace so enjoyable.

Cons

With any newer company that is growing, there are some tough growing pains. It is hard to see employees leave, but I do see the bigger picture, that many of the changes are for the best for the future of CareCloud.

6 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee

A unique, rewarding, and great place to work

Feb 7, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

CareCloud has done what few if any other companies in the healthcare IT space have been able to do in a very short period of time- and in Miami of all places. There is a lot to be said and a lot of pride to be had working at CareCloud. The entrepreneurial spirit is still alive and kicking, and it is truly the platform positioned to be the force.com of healthcare. The culture at CareCloud is great- Employees are friendly, greet each other with a warm smile, and are willing to work collaboratively together cross-department. Albert Santalo is a true visionary and is brilliant in explaining the future of the company. The State of CareCloud is always something to look forward- A quarterly reminder of how fast the company is growing and how truly incredible the milestones we have crossed are.

Cons

CareCloud is growing fast- and associated with that are growing pains. Still, growing pains are the best type to have.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to learn to grow

Jan 16, 2015 - Tier I Support Aggent in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at this job for a year (Support center) and while the work gets hectic some days, you come home feeling completely satisfied. What I have learned at this position is allowing me to grow within and if anything happens at this job I know that what I take from here can only help me in my next career path. The opportunities are there and internal postings allow you to see what positions are available to grow within. Leads/Managers and Directors help you with what you need to grow whether its within the same department or not. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help and this includes upper management.

Cons

I really do not know what to enter here. We have had our growing pains but like any start up company we are nothing compared to what we were just a mere year ago.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best company I have worked for in a long time!!

Jan 27, 2016 - Sales Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with the company for more than 3 years, and have seen the company evolve through out the years. I can honestly say, we are set up for success!! We have "Great Management, Great Product, Great Support and Great Team". I have been in a few positions with CareCloud, and can honestly say I love my job, and look forward to work each day..

Cons

The only con I can say about this company is the fact the company has gone through growing pains, which mean organizational change as well as policy and procedure tweaking. If someone does not do well with change (which is for the good of the company), they will have a hard time keeping up.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love what you do, never work a day in your life!

Feb 27, 2017 - Business Analyst in Miami, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Picture this mix... * a fast-paced environment * with innovative technology * co-workers that become family * and a side of unlimited PTO ...& voilà there you have it! Welcome to CareCloud! Truth be told, it's the hold all be all for your modern day HIT company. After all, who wouldn't want to come to work everyday and feel the competitive edge of today's workforce yet the warm fuzzy feeling of working with loved ones.

Cons

Like all things in life, the good comes with the bad. CareCloud is growing and with any kind of evolving company, comes growing pains. Fortunately, those hurdles have not deterred the efforts and passion of its Employees & Executive Team.

5 people found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews

Popular Careers with CareCloud Job Seekers

Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
    JobsSalariesInterviews