Cover image for CareCloud
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

CareCloud Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Jul 8, 2021

Healthcare

1d

a

Manager

I am a practice manager of 5 different specialty practices. I drive an hour each way to my job. I was told last year and now again this year that I do not qualify for a raise based upon my yearly review. Mind you none of my physicians have made any complaints on me during the calendar year. Only at the end of the year during my review. They did not take into account the other physicians who gave me rave reviews. I feel it is time for me on. What are your thoughts?

41 Comments

Healthcare

225.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=CareCloud~430646
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about CareCloud? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CareCloud employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Fishbowl, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CareCloud and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

CareCloud is good but it's parent company is not.

Oct 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exposure Multinational team Bonuses Work Life Balance

Cons

Timings Rigid shifts Micro Management Constantly had to move cursor. Strictness

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Congested Environment

Jan 20, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good for freshers to learn Big organization to learn professionalism Learn communication skills

Cons

Not good for experienced Strict rules like you are going to school No sports or other healthy activity Less increments Hectic environment No work life balance

3. Join the CareCloud team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Serious Management and Culture Issues

Jul 8, 2021 - HR- Department in Islamabad, Islamabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can't think of any.

Cons

- Management consider employees to be their slaves. - Employees are mistreated. - Policies are governed and implemented on discretionary basis. - Work hours and overtime issue is chronic. - Work/life balance is given zero consideration.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor leadership will be the death of CareCloud

Sep 1, 2022 - Marketing in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Remote-first work environment -Opportunity to work across departments + wear different hats (every day is different) -Small company, intimate team -Decent benefits

Cons

-Low salary -No annual raises -Bonus structure is directly tied to stock price, not performance -VERY poor work/life balance. Expected to work 12+ hour days -Incompetent leadership from HR all the way to C-suite -No maternity leave -Limited PTO -Software is faulty; poor product reviews

4 people found this review helpful
  6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Apr 8, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company offers great benefits in a great location. The work/life balance is exceptional along with the open PTO offered to salaried employees. I love the feeling of being independent and as long as I get my job done, I am golden, but still able to rise above and beyond.

Cons

Too many people are stuck in their old ways from a previous company and lack accountability.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good

Jul 13, 2022 - Product Marketing Manager in Newark, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment and compensation package.

Cons

bad work life balance. difficult targets

8. 1.0

Horrible- Think alot before you join this JAIL, full of Exploiting Management

May 19, 2019 - Analyst in Rāwalpindi
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Free Meal and Medical facility.

Cons

- They don’t hire you, they buy you full-time (No concept of work/life balance at all). - Zero Performance + Extra Hours = Success to promotion in MTBC (Mgt. just see how much time you have spent in company, regardless of the actual work done) - Employees are like jail prisoners and HR is like guards. Those people are like puppets whose job is to monitor via CCTV and make employees hell. - No Leaves, Its even mandatory to come on Pk-US Govt/Federal Holidays. - Illegal things to achieve KPIs: like using their US clients data without their permission. - Job Uncertainty is too much that if you are not star of the eyes of senior mgt. any day could be your last day, depsite how good your perfomance is. - Overall organization culture and work environment are not commendable and one day or another, employee realize that staying in this comapny was wastage of time.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 3.0

Just ehhh

Jul 13, 2015 - Web Developer in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Engineering team worked fairly well together despite all the cons. Location was decent. Work life balance was okay. Unknowingly Local developers think highly of CareCloud.

Cons

While I was there: Didn't trust employees. Helicopter management. Still uses flash. Didn't listen to customers well enough. PM and process sucked. Talent isn't on same level as other companies. A lot of "bad" hires. No on boarding process.

5 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Working experience with Carecloud(MTBC)

Sep 13, 2022 - Android Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

For freshers its a great leaning experience offers many benefits

Cons

Low salary Micromanagement No work life balance No public holidays

11. 1.0

overall experience was worst

Apr 7, 2021 - Software Engineer in Islamabad, Islamabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good if you aren't able to find any other job

Cons

these are Pakistani campus cons No public holidays No mobile phone policy They used to give minimum possible salary No work life balance I have seen some of my coworkers staying in a company for more that min of 48 hours and max of 2 weeks NIght shift with no option to sleep(if you try to sleep in your desk they will send security gaurd to wake you up) They used to fire half of their employee in islamabad office at any cost every year. Everyone have fear next chance will be their No paid overtime One of the worst in term of employee satisfaction in city.

Viewing 1 - 14 of 14 English Reviews