CareMore Reviews | Glassdoor

CareMore Reviews

Found 245 reviews

3.7
Sachin H. Jain, MD, MBA
Pros
  • "Comprehensive patient care team of great professionals who manage patients from home to hospital to skilled nursing facilities(in 10 reviews)

• "Great Model of Care, amazing employees that truly care about the people they serve(in 9 reviews)

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Cerritos, CA

I have been working at CareMore full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

I work with a great leadership team that also serves as a mentor to me

Cons

There have been some changes with new companies merging which can make it intimidating however the leadership has been transparent that they share the same vision

Advice to Management

Thank you to the Leadership for your continued support

CareMore2019-04-25

April 25, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are always looking for ways to make CareMore a positive work environment.

2. "No longer a great place to work."

I have been working at CareMore full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Pay is good, if you happen to have a manager who values you AND they manage to get leadership approval for your salary increases (often not so easy). Benefits are okay -- definitely not leading in the industry, but sufficient.

Cons

Shoot first, aim later appears to be leadership motto - they decide to do something without engaging boots on the ground in advance in order to strategize implementation first. Inexperienced leadership with egos too large to handle criticism, any sort of challenging, or even mild dissension, and anyone who dares will find themselves on the next RIF list, or at the very least, with poor reviews, lowered bonuses, and minimal...

Advice to Management

There is a reason the company is hemorrhaging talent, and there's a reason those remaining say, "CareMore isn't the same." Leadership likes to chalk these complaints up as "some people just don't like change," but that's a simplistic view and one that is ruining the company. Leadership should think about the CareMore they joined and ruminate on WHY they joined, and how their leadership differs from the prior, and perhaps...

CareMore2019-05-20

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Medical Social Worker

I have been working at CareMore full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Caremore is a great place to work and really offers many benefits

Cons

Corporate office is based in California and the other markets are often not included in the changes that occur within the company

Advice to Management

Visit outer markets more frequently, offer more opportunities for advancement in all areas

CareMore2019-05-01

May 20, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment. We take all feedback into consideration to create a positive experience for our associates.

"Nurse Practitioner"

I have been working at CareMore

Pros

Good for new NP’s. Very structured, protocols for most everything. Support and ancillary services on site.

Cons

No autonomy over scheduling or conditions managed. Company has essentially doubled work load in the last two years making it impossible to provide quality care to patients and accomplish all in an 8-10 hr day. You are FORCED to see patients that walk in for non-emergent conditions or show up well past appointment time. Dictatorship with an egotistical CEO. Local management does not pushback on unrealistic expectations.

Advice to Management

You say one of your prim directives is Nurse Practitioner retention but you DO NOT respect our time and the time it takes to care for chronically ill elderly patients. Respect your NP’s - we are not robots. You are losing EXCELLENT, EXPERIENCED NP’s because you have unrealistic expectations. You say you are all about taking care of your patients but actions speak louder than words and the actions of this company show...

CareMore2019-05-15

May 20, 2019Social Media Coordinator

We evaluate every comment and are always looking for ways to make CareMore a more constructive and inspiring place to work. Feedback from our associates is important, so thank you for sharing your honest assessment of your experience.

"Dream team!"

Current Employee - Care Coordinator in Cerritos, CA

I have been working at CareMore full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Our case management department has the biggest heart in all case management I’ve ever experienced! The devotion that each team member is able to provide to our members with the ongoing support this team receives from upper management is incredible! Despite changes that are inevitable in any organization our upper management has taken their leadership role and lead as true leaders. Our team morale makes me look forward...

Cons

I would say I.T could really use a whole makeover. The most firstteagimg is working on a time sensitive project with Technical issues not being resolved in a timely manner.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Continuing to engage with your staff and being their biggest supporters is what drives employees to be the best they can be.

CareMore2019-04-26

May 20, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for your comments. We take all feedback seriously to help us grow.

"Great growth!"

Current Employee - RMO

I have been working at CareMore full-time for more than a year

Pros

learning how to and completing care for patients in a more robust, comprehensive way has been wonderful.

Cons

It would be nice to have IT local in Virginia. it seems to be a major problem with all the staff and IT needs/integrations/password changes, etc. Orientation for manager level has been challenging between CareMore and with Anthem as there are different asks from both.

Advice to Management

improve orientation in a standardized way that includes step by step wants on a calendar so that the manager is able to keep up with organizational needs and not be "last minute" on tasks.

CareMore2019-04-17

April 25, 2019Social Media Coordinator

We're always looking for ways to make CareMore a more constructive and inspiring place to work. Thanks for your feedback.

"Overall feedback"

Current Employee - Provider in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at CareMore full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Believe in the company philosophy. patient focused integrated health care delivery system. Seeing the patients as a whole

Cons

Too many initiatives, and React rather than plan for future.

Advice to Management

Need to improve and provide the adequate staffing to the clinical partner's team, and improved retention. The operating team provide the sufficient support for the clinicians.

CareMore2019-04-22

April 25, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for your comment. Feedback helps us to grow and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

"Great company that continues to grow"

I have been working at CareMore full-time

Pros

Fast paced, growing fast, Anthem owned, great benefits, great mission, really does care about the member

Cons

Lots of initiatives. Work life balance. Lots of new leaders learning, infrastructure needs work - systems are old

CareMore2019-04-21

April 25, 2019Social Media Coordinator

Thank you for posting yourreview. Feedback from associates allows us to take the introspective look at how we can make changes to improve.

"Come join a team dedicated to improving healthcare as we know it!"

Current Employee - Pharmacist in Richmond, VA

I have been working at CareMore full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

CareMore is committed to changing healthcare. The environment is friendly and small enough team so that your opinions are heard.

Cons

Many ongoing projects and initiatives to be able to accomplish all that is required. Many feel a decline is work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Pick out the two or three most important initiatives within a market so that this becomes the focus so we can accomplish these most important items. Too many initiatives is not allowing us to excel in all areas due to being spread out too thin.

CareMore2019-04-16

April 16, 2019Social Media Coordinator

We are always looking for ways to make CareMore Health a more constructive place to work. Feedback from associates is important, so thank you for sharing your observations.

"CareMore cares!"

Current Employee - Operations Expert

I have been working at CareMore full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Great people, who really love what they do work here! We collaborate & pull together to provide quality care for those with issues related to AND unrelated to healthcare. CareMore is a subsidiary of Anthem, one of the largest health insurance companies in the US. They offer very competitive salaries with lots of great benefits.

Cons

If you work outside of Cerritos CA you’re often overlooked, and if you’re outside of Cerritos & happen to work in a non-clinical setting there isn’t much opportunity for advancement.

Advice to Management

Spend some time in the trenches with your member/customer facing, front line staff.

CareMore2019-04-17

April 25, 2019Social Media Coordinator

#HealthyCommunication includes taking feedback from associates into consideration to help us grow and improve. Thanks for posting your review.

Found 245 reviews