Career Search International Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "review"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Spokane, WA

Pros

Great team and encouraging atmosphere. If you put in the work you will succeed

Cons

All commission based pay which can be hard sometimes.

2. "Helped Make My Life Dreams A Reality!!!"

Current Contractor - Sales Recruiter in Spokane, WA
    Current Contractor - Sales Recruiter in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Career Search International as a contractor (More than 10 years)

Pros

Professional growth as well. This is a place for anyone who truly wants to "steer their own ship," create their own paycheck , and grow personally/professionally. This position changed my world and made the life I have now possible. Tom Krustangel is the fastest talking, most supportive and generous person I know. He is a partner and I am proud to call him friend. A thousand Thank You's Tom K.

Cons

Normal up & down cycles of any self run business. (with more support than most!)

Advice to Management

Tom, as you well know...you do not like to "manage" or confront people. This can lead to challenges/issues not being dealt with quickly. Thank God for you I don't work in the office right?;)

3. "High Light Of My Entire Career"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter - New Biz Development Manager in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Career Search International full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Independence; duties are clear without handholding. Unlimited earnings potential. The PEOPLE are of positive attitude and high quality. The feeling is of being PART of something even though we work independently.

Cons

Slackers need not apply, all our $$$ are earned from efforts/placements/sales and nothing else, which is exactly as I prefer;) This is NOT a position for those who want to "punch a clock" and sit in a cubicle.

Advice to Management

Deal with issues that arise a little more quickly; sometimes management is a little too laid back;)

4. "A Professional and Well Connected Recruiting Firm"

Current Contractor - Executive Recruiter in Spokane, WA
    Current Contractor - Executive Recruiter in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Career Search International as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

A company full of professional recruiters truly excited about helping candidates find the right fit in their professional life. Great relationships with some of the biggest companies out there give them a leg up on many of the different recruiting firms in the US or Canada.

Cons

There are no cons for Career Search International. It truly is the best placed I've worked throughout my professional career.

Advice to Management

Great company with great people.