CareerArc Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Senior Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Burbank, CA

I have been working at CareerArc full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great products, flexible schedule and very agile team

Cons

None that I experienced while working here

"AMAZING"

I have been working at CareerArc full-time

Pros

Great company with an even better management team. The support is unmatched and a perfect fit for any new grad looking to get their first exposure in the business world and gain upward mobility in their career path.

Cons

None! A new microwave? lol

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and take us to the promise land!

"Sales & Marketing"

Former Employee - Sales Executive
    Former Employee - Sales Executive

I worked at CareerArc full-time

Pros

Authentic and fair. Nice Ballance of work place rules and freedoms. Very smart people that genuinely seem to care about their company. Executives are very experienced and hands on. Great health bennifits. I have learned more here than any young Company that I have seen or heard of. Seems to have good advancement potential.

Cons

Not clear on what will happen with the company in the future as owners seem to sell their companies or maybe that's good

"Great place to work"

Pros

Great culture, open-door style management with no micromanaging.

Cons

They should allow for more upward mobility for employees that are promotion-worthy

"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Sales Support Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Support Manager

I have been working at CareerArc full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with CareerArc for over 2 years. This company has an amazing support system, great people at all levels of the company - everyone is supportive of each other in accomplishing the mission. The CEO and Management team are hands on with the staff from senior to part time assistants and make you feel appreciated which motivates you even more. I have worked years in a corporate environment and no other company compares to CareerArc. The company is full of positive energy .

Cons

I really have not encountered any downside. Every job has the day to day issues but overall I happy to work everyday.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! You make every employee feel important. There is no greater motivation tool. Money is always great but knowing you are appreciated and valued means more than any dollar amount.

6. "Great Place"

I have been working at CareerArc full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with some brilliant people

Cons

None that come to mind

"Fantastic place to work!"

I have been working at CareerArc full-time

Pros

One of the best companies I've ever worked for! Culture and leadership starts at the top and Robin and Paul set a fantastic tone that is shared throughout the company. The work is challenging, but you are recognized for your efforts, and the company is growing quickly!

Cons

It's a smaller company so you'll need to roll up your sleeves more often than at a large corporation, but if you like to dig deep, then it is the place for you.

8. "great team"

Current Employee - CSM
    Current Employee - CSM

Pros

Hard working teammates, great atmosphere, fast paced, good customers/clients

Cons

No complaints here, great teammates

Advice to Management

Keep it up

"Client Success Manager"

Current Employee - Client Success Manager in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Client Success Manager in Burbank, CA

I have been working at CareerArc full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture, nice people - genuinely kind work environment filled with very smart, proactive people. Wonderful management team that realizes it all about the people they've hired and have seen several colleagues be promoted from within. Feel valued in this awesome collaborative environment.

Cons

I don't reallly have anything bad to say about this company. I've worked there for over 2 years and it's been an amazing experience.

Advice to Management

You are doing an awesome job which makes your employees want to work harder.

10. "Working at CareerArc is awesome, and it starts from the top"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Burbank, CA

Pros

There is a lot to learn from this startup's leadership team with proven entrepreneurial success (MP3.com, tickets.com, internships.com, TweetMyJobs). The place has everything that you would want in a startup without all the fluff - stocked kitchen, incredible office environment, cool office outings, great co-workers, sports teams, competitive comp, great benefits, etc
    It's an exciting time to be a part of CareerArc with its recent brand consolidation. My favorite part of working for CareerArc is the enriching environment that it provides. The hard work and passion that people put into this company can be pretty contagious at times. I have drank the CareerArc kool-aid and it tastes awesome.
    The support provided by the leadership and management is there to help you continue this company's hockey stick growth. No problem with turnover. The office is big enough to provide great support, but small enough where individual contributions are very important and noticed. 100% Team Effort. Grateful to be here.

Cons

This start-up is always exploring new avenues in order to improve on current processes, changes being made quickly. This might be a con to some, but a pro to those who enjoy the opportunity to take initiative in the fast-paced startup environment, such as I.

Advice to Management

You guys are awesome with a really great vision that truly is inspiring to the rest of the organization.

Couldn't be any more grateful for the opportunity to contribute here.