CareerArc Reviews | Glassdoor

CareerArc Reviews

Updated September 25, 2018

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Working at CareerArc is awesome, and it starts from the top"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Burbank, CA

Pros

There is a lot to learn from this startup's leadership team with proven entrepreneurial success (MP3.com, tickets.com, internships.com, TweetMyJobs). The place has everything that you would want in a startup without all the fluff - stocked kitchen, incredible office environment, cool office outings, great co-workers, sports teams, competitive comp, great benefits, etc
    It's an exciting time to be a part of CareerArc with its recent brand consolidation. My favorite part of working for CareerArc is the enriching environment that it provides. The hard work and passion that people put into this company can be pretty contagious at times. I have drank the CareerArc kool-aid and it tastes awesome.
    The support provided by the leadership and management is there to help you continue this company's hockey stick growth. No problem with turnover. The office is big enough to provide great support, but small enough where individual contributions are very important and noticed. 100% Team Effort. Grateful to be here.

Cons

This start-up is always exploring new avenues in order to improve on current processes, changes being made quickly. This might be a con to some, but a pro to those who enjoy the opportunity to take initiative in the fast-paced startup environment, such as I.

Advice to Management

You guys are awesome with a really great vision that truly is inspiring to the rest of the organization.

Couldn't be any more grateful for the opportunity to contribute here.

2. "LOVE TO WORK EVERYDAY!!"

I have been working at CareerArc full-time

Pros

If you are tenacious about sharing the CareerArc message because you love that they are the best in the SR industry than you will love this job. You get to represent this amazing solution with the most supportive team I have ever worked for. It makes you want to get up each day & fill your day up trying to share how this company is helping so many organizations large & small. If you work hard, you will be financially rewarded & internally praised. Incredibly positive environment.
    Product is constantly enhanced staying far ahead of any solution on the market.
    Customer support is fantastic.
    Benefits are great for the size of the company.

Cons

No Cons. I would imagine if you came here expecting tons of leads with minimal output than this is not the job for you. If you want to work hard because you love what you do than this job is great.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work hiring fantastic team. You have created a culture that brings out the best in everyone.

3. "Great Environment and people"

I have been working at CareerArc full-time

Pros

People help each other a lot - in training, in projects, with difficult situations, there is always someone on your side. Feels good to work for a comany that is making a positive impact on the economy and helping people with their careers.

Cons

would be good to interact more frequently in person with other offices like HQ in LA for those in Boston or working virtually

"not great"

Pros

The other people that work at the company in day to day roles are smart and hard working so there is a mutual unstated not so positive sentiment felt by all as to the way the company is run

Cons

You will be terminated quickly if you are at the bottom, even if you are working hard. You compete with managment for business. No new innovative products

5. "Amaaazing!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

I have been working at CareerArc full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Best job I have ever had. Everyone is intelligent and focused.

Cons

There are no cons. This place rocks.

"I love my job!"

Current Employee - Biz Dev/Sales
    Current Employee - Biz Dev/Sales

Pros

Amazing team from the top on down. The people I work with are smart, focused and driven. The leadership team has figured out the key to success with this being their 4th venture together. The growth is incredible and I can't wait to see where we go from here!

Cons

None, great pay, benefits, open doors to upper management and career advancement are all here!

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work!

"Opportunities Abound"

Current Employee - Sales in Marlboro, MA
    Current Employee - Sales in Marlboro, MA

I have been working at CareerArc full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I feel very blessed to have found myself a part of this company. For hard working motivated indivuduals, there is no telling where employment with CareerArc will lead you. Our leadership trusts it's employees to do thier job and shows up each day asking how they can help make our job easier. I've grown immensely in my careers since first starting at the company.

Cons

No complains here. I'm a happy employee.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!!!

8. "director"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

I have been working at CareerArc (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule and great people

Cons

There is none. It's a good environment for open minded, hardworking people

9. "Love my job!"

Pros

Exciting, innovative, fun. A great group of people and very smart. This isn't their first rodeo!

Cons

HQ needs a bigger kitchen!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

""Innovation. It's what hockey sticks are made of.""

Current Employee - Mid-Level in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Mid-Level in Burbank, CA

Pros

This is a great place to work. It's all the usual stuff you might imagine (salary, benefits, flexibility, culture, work-space, equipment, etc..) but it's also the energy that this leadership team brings to the table. They're proven winners, and when you boil it all down, their ability to consistently make good strategic decisions will make this place and everyone who works here very successful.

Cons

If you are reading this post, then you are probably looking for "red flags". You won't find any big red communist flags here. In fact, if you have ever worked somewhere terrible...I mean somewhere really awful, then you can't bring yourself to say something bad about something this good.

Advice to Management

Keep it going.