CareerArc Reviews | Glassdoor

CareerArc Reviews

Updated September 25, 2018

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Fast paced environment, high quality colleagues, challenging and rewarding experience"

I have been working at CareerArc full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

One of the first things I noticed, and continue to see in my 5th year here, is that the management style is to hire talented, smart people that are given freedom to do their job well. There is clear direction from the top, that's communicated very well to the team, and we're all working towards a common goal.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that I'd like to see a bit more flexibility to work from home.

Advice to Management

Continue hiring great people that fit well with our company culture, and continue to clearly communicate our company goals and progress as we move forward.

2. "Best company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

I have been working at CareerArc full-time

Pros

Working at this startup was a tremendous opportunity and I'm glad that I accepted the challenge. The growth here has been rapid, both for the team and for my own skills and abilities. I have seen many companies in our space come and go while we continue to propel ourselves faster and higher. It's a rollercoaster ride that I'll stick with until the end.

Cons

It can be a demanding environment, but that's to be expected when you're surrounded by A-players. If you aren't an A-player then this may not be a great fit for you - and the feeling will probably be mutual.

Advice to Management

The management team here is excellent - driven, transparent, and enthusiastic. Keep bringing in amazing people and we'll keep getting closer to our ultimate success!

"Great Company, Great People"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Burbank, CA

Pros

There are several things I love about working here. First and foremost, the people. Management goes out there way to hire people fit the "team/collaborative" culture. In every meeting I attend, there's a real sense that "we are all in this together". In many tech companies, their is an adversarial relationship between product and dev, sales and dev, sales and product, etc. That simply isn't the case here. Of course, teams might have disagreements, but the collaboration that I've seen here has really impressed me. Secondly, because it's a new company, things move extremely quickly, products are rapidly evolving and strategies are continually shaped and improved. This leads to an exciting environment, and ensures that there is always a new challenge. It's definitely never boring!

Cons

If you are looking for a big company where you can coast buy not pulling your weight, this probably isn't the company for you. It's a small company so if someone is coasting, it becomes very obvious very quickly.

4. "Smart, helpful colleagues and a great overall work environment"

Current Employee - Client Success Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Client Success Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at CareerArc full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Passionate employees, fast paced environment, generous benefits package, entrepreneurial culture. Overall, if you believe in the company's vision and are comfortable operating in a startup environment, then it's an excellent place to be.

Cons

As in most startup companies, a self starter attitude is crucial for success, which isn't for everyone.

Advice to Management

Please keep the same culture and the company continues to grow!

5. "Great place to work."

Current Employee - Client Success Manager
    Current Employee - Client Success Manager

I have been working at CareerArc full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great compensation, good health benefits, executives and management really know what they're doing, friendly co-workers, positive office environment & great company morale.

Cons

only 2 weeks of paid vacation