KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CareerStaff Unlimited Reviews

Updated Jan 13, 2022

Found 264 of over 325 reviews

3.6
CareerStaff Unlimited Senior Vice President Josh Bellus (no image)
Josh Bellus
Pros
  • "Great work/life balance and upcoming paid holidays(in 20 reviews)

• "Love the remote working environment and company culture :)(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No work life balance, the push to work extra hours under salary is viewed as(in 9 reviews)

• "Upper management disinterested in providing training or promoting within the company(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CareerStaff Unlimited and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

It’s a great company that is rapidly growing

Jan 9, 2022 - Operations Specialist in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote positions available. PTO. Health insurance

Cons

I would not like to share this

2. 1.0

Does not pay on time.

Jan 7, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Corvallis, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fair wage for services performed.

Cons

I Just completed my 4th week of work as an RN and still have not been paid for the 1st week of service. Through their own error, they sent my paycheck to a non-existent address and said, per their company's policy, that they had to wait until their stop payment took effect before they could pay me. Recruiter repeatedly confirmed on the phone and in writing that I was assigned to a specific location and then minutes later changed the location without warning, causing me to drive to the wrong site. I will now have to resign and file a complaint with the Bureau of Labor and Industry so that I can be paid. If you want to be assured of being paid on time for your service, then in my opinion, I suggest you apply at a different employer.

3. 4.0

Great Company

Jan 5, 2022 - Operations Coordinator in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company with great culture!

Cons

No 401K match, profit sharing, or holiday bonuses. At least for now, the company is growing.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Unorganized, unfair no real opportunity for growth. Offices are pit against each other

Sep 28, 2021 - Staffing Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

They don't mind if you don't make quota. They don't have any. As long as you do some work they're ok with it. But then you never get anywhere!

Cons

So many! They have favorites. They place their nurses in horrible nursing homes and do nothing if the management in the nursing home mistreats the nurses. If the recruiter tries to advocate for the nurse, management quiets that down asap. By either terminating the employee or humiliating them in team meetings. Territories . it's offices fight as to whom gets to place a nurse in a contract (situational) They always blame instead of trying to figure out why the process doesn't work! They pay their nurses pebbles compared to other agencies. Benefits are horrible! If a nurse or employee chooses healthcare benefits they terminate them because it costs them too much money. Each office manager bonuses according to EBIDA which includes overhead and cost of employing their employees. ie who or how many recruiters carry health benefits and if they also have their family/ children on those benefits. If they do....those office employees are terminated. Nurses on contract really do not get benefits. If they select benefits their pay is deducted. That's why one of their first questions to nurses, PT, OT's SLPs (all their contractors) is "are you looking for healthcare benefits? Ours are great!" but then if they say yes, their pay is reduced significantly. (the contractor never knows this of coarse) If the contractor says no initially but then selects benefits after hire, their contract is cancelled. Horrible!

5. 3.0

I like the job

Jan 9, 2022 - Remote Customer Service Representative in Saint Clair Shores, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice company to work for and great pay. Always shifts to pick up.

Cons

Staffing is always short, lots of call offs.

6. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Stay away!

Sep 16, 2021 - Recruiter in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s a job and its horrible

Cons

Payroll has to be done by the recruiters every Monday. Chasing people down every week sucks and makes you look unprofessional. Process should be automated Hiring process is outdated and it looks tacky. Credentialing team sends candidates long emails for them to complete and it takes forever. Recruiters have to manually put in everything for candidates and it will eat up your time. Advice to company- create an app thats user friendly, CTM SUCKS!, have the candidates upload all the necessary documents in the app by taking pictures. Shouldn’t take longer than 15 mins as opposed to hours. The hiring process is from the 90’s. Its gross. Payroll and IT are short staffed as the company is going under. Nurses do not get paid on time. Nurses are paid average or below market value. Recruiters are constantly looking for a sucker to get. Benefits are offered to nurses after 60 days. It should be day 1 to be competitive. No ability to change rates for candidates to stay competitive. Management does not listen to advice from recruiters. Why constantly take water out the boat with buckets when you can repair the hole? Use this place as a stepping stone and thats it.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Certified Great Place to Work for a reason!

Nov 23, 2021 - Sourcing Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

My team is great! We are constantly supported by management and upper leadership and are always encouraged to use PTO. Great work/life balance and upcoming paid holidays! We've switched up the advancement program for quicker and easier promotion - your performance will literally speak for itself!

Cons

I don't have any for now

CareerStaff Unlimited Response

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for CareerStaff Unlimited. We are glad to have you as a part of the team, and look forward to continuing to work with you! -CS Marketing

8. 1.0
      Former Employee

Bad

Jan 13, 2022 - Registered Nurse
      Business Outlook

Pros

Bad company to work for

Cons

Not a good place to work for

9. 5.0

Best Job

Nov 28, 2021 - Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've really enjoyed working with Nick. He's very helpful and responds quickly to any questions I have.

Cons

I've worked with them for 4 months so far and not one complaint yet.

CareerStaff Unlimited Response

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to have you as a part of the CareerStaff Team! -CS Marketing

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Severely Underpaid

Dec 14, 2021 - Staffing Manager in Anaheim, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible start times, able to work autonomously, people and culture are great.

Cons

Once Corporate took over, things weren't the same. Frequent visits by VP shifted the energy and harmony in the office. Definitely faced some discrimination from executives in the Dallas HQ office.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 264 Reviews

CareerStaff Unlimited Reviews FAQs

CareerStaff Unlimited has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 325 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at CareerStaff Unlimited to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CareerStaff Unlimited employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CareerStaff Unlimited. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

63% of CareerStaff Unlimited employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CareerStaff Unlimited 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at CareerStaff Unlimited to be culture, career development, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with CareerStaff Unlimited Job Seekers