KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CareerStaff Unlimited

Engaged Employer

CareerStaff Unlimited

Add a Review

CareerStaff Unlimited Employee Reviews about "company culture"

Updated Jun 2, 2021

Found 19 of over 331 reviews

3.6
CareerStaff Unlimited Senior Vice President Josh Bellus (no image)
Josh Bellus
Pros
  • "Great work/life balance and upcoming paid holidays(in 20 reviews)

• "Love the remote working environment and company culture :)(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No work life balance, the push to work extra hours under salary is viewed as(in 9 reviews)

• "Upper management disinterested in providing training or promoting within the company(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CareerStaff Unlimited and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "company culture"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great Company!

Mar 26, 2020 - Intern - Hourly
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful company culture and a great place to develop skills

Cons

Have not discovered any yet

HR Team

Thank you for leaving a review, and mentioning our company culture. CareerStaff Unlimited aims to create a culture that is engaging and supportive. We are excited for you to continue developing your skills!

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Poor Corporate Culture

Jun 2, 2021 - Healthcare Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Networking Opportunities Uncapped Commission Decent Base Salary

Cons

Poor Company Culture Lack of Transparency No Consideration for Market Conditions

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love this place!

Mar 17, 2021 - Sourcing Specialist in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love the remote working environment and company culture :)

Cons

Can burn you out - be ready to make a lot of cold calls and track down quality leads!

HR Team

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback of CareerStaff Unlimited!

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Low pay, no growth, micromanagement

Aug 25, 2020 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

- people are generally nice - relatively unaffected by COVID - training program for recruiters - job itself is VERY easy and great for people as a stepping stone for something better

Cons

CSU talks a lot about company culture and it’s definitely an overstatement. People are nice..... but that’s about it. Every company has nice people so this doesn’t say too much. Salary rates are definitely below market. Bonus plan is subpar as well. Company is extremely profit driven and it’s obvious. You will be underpaid and raises are small and few and far between. Constant org restructuring during my time there, so it was definitely chaotic and led to inefficient leadership. I would hope that moving forward management gets a grip on this. Turnover is very high. Most people leave after a year or so.

2 people found this review helpful

HR Team

Thank you for your feedback. Over the last year, we have made many positive restructuring changes in order to be efficient and keep up with the ever-changing environment. These changes have allowed us to increase our staff by 20% so far this year. Thank you for working through them with us! We offer many programs for those looking to develop their career growth with CareerStaff: Rising Leaders Calls, Women’s Leadership Calls, Mentorship Program, Annual Rising Leaders Conference. Please reach out to HR@careerstaff.com, we would be happy to discuss your experience further.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good for Newbies but.... That's It

May 22, 2020 - Anonymous
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Sees potential in young people, will train you to become a decent recruiter -Doesn't take too long to be promoted (if you're a recruiter)

Cons

-Very work focused, no real company culture or time to get to know your own coworkers - No work/life balance. Everyone on the team is expected to work outside of reg working hours quite often with no OT payment even if you're an hourly worker -Hard to move up in company if not in a recruiter position. -People don't seem to stay at this company for that long. Just good to get some experience.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Team

Thank you for completing a review. We strive to provide opportunities for growth in everyone’s career. Our company culture and work/life balance is often something that is raved about by our employees. We have created a culture where work feels more like a family. Please reach out at HRteam@careerstaff.com. We would like to discuss this further with you.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Mar 3, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

CareerStaff really supports your growth here both personally and professionally. They truly emphasize the company culture and make it enjoyable to come into work every day! Upper leadership is easily accessible and available to hear new ideas.

Cons

Can't think of any cons

HR Team

Thank you for posting a review. We love hearing that you value our company culture and enjoy coming to work everyday! CSU is lucky to have you!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best culture, best company I’ve ever worked for!

Nov 6, 2019 - Staffing Coordinator in Winter Park, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent company culture across the board! Management motivates and encourages. There are plenty of perks like office outings, celebrations and events. Great training program and growth opportunities. Weekly pay!!!

Cons

Busy days, but that’s anywhere you work. No complaints.

8 people found this review helpful

CareerStaff Unlimited Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your time here!

8. 5.0
      Former Intern, less than 1 year

An amazing place to work!

Sep 19, 2019 - Recruiting Intern in Tacoma, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, lots of team outings, fun and relaxed work environment, motivated employees, open collaboration and communication, lots of ability to move up in the company. I had a great experience!

Cons

Not many downsides, pros outweigh any cons.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Place to Work

Jun 26, 2019 - Staffing Coordinator in Winter Park, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Phenomenal company culture. During my first week, I got calls from people throughout the company congratulating me and introducing themselves. Even the Area VP called to check on me after my first week. -Training is OUTSTANDING. My training lasted three weeks... one was Operations, the other was strictly recruiting. It took place via Zoom Video Chat with my own private trainers from the Operations and Training Development teams (Shoutout to Shayla, Alexis, & Matthew!). The training has really helped me perfect my craft and I can say after three weeks of working with my trainers, I am 100% more confident that I was before. -My office team in Orlando is amazing. Everyone is so genuine and kind. (Shoutout to Taylor, Greg, & Courtney!) Customer Service is the most important in our office. The relationships we build with our clinicians and clients is unmatched.

Cons

-The office gets chilly sometimes. haha.

2 people found this review helpful

HR Business Partner

We are so happy to hear the training was so helpful for you! The training team works incredibly hard to make the training painless, useful and relevant.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company that continues to grow!

Jun 19, 2019 - Marketing Analyst in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance, great company culture, opportunity to move up and grow, and much more!

Cons

Do not provide merit raises

HR Business Partner

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to know you value our work-life balance and company culture!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews