KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CareerStaff Unlimited

Engaged Employer

CareerStaff Unlimited

Add a Review

CareerStaff Unlimited Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Nov 23, 2021

Found 29 of over 331 reviews

3.6
CareerStaff Unlimited Senior Vice President Josh Bellus (no image)
Josh Bellus
Pros
  • "Great work/life balance and upcoming paid holidays(in 20 reviews)

• "Love the remote working environment and company culture :)(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No work life balance, the push to work extra hours under salary is viewed as(in 9 reviews)

• "Upper management disinterested in providing training or promoting within the company(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CareerStaff Unlimited and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Certified Great Place to Work for a reason!

Nov 23, 2021 - Sourcing Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

My team is great! We are constantly supported by management and upper leadership and are always encouraged to use PTO. Great work/life balance and upcoming paid holidays! We've switched up the advancement program for quicker and easier promotion - your performance will literally speak for itself!

Cons

I don't have any for now

CareerStaff Unlimited Response

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for CareerStaff Unlimited. We are glad to have you as a part of the team, and look forward to continuing to work with you! -CS Marketing

2. 2.0

Not worth the pay/headache

Oct 4, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pros: working remotely was nice

Cons

No work life balance. It’s not worth the pay for managing all these employees. Overall, if you’re a recruiter, look elsewhere.

3. 1.0

I hated every minute

Sep 8, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is nothing positive about working for this company.

Cons

- Terrible work/life balance. I had to set an out of office every evening just to not get bothered with emails. - Pay was sketchy and very low - Total rewards package was very low. No 401k match - HR is useless - No trust in employees I cried every day because I hated it and started looking for a new job after a month of employment.

2 people found this review helpful
    4. 1.0
      Current Employee

Terrible for Black Women

May 20, 2021 - Recruiting
      Business Outlook

Pros

The money is pretty decent

Cons

This is not the company for Black women. The whole time I’ve been here, I’ve been beat down with nothing but negativity. Every time I speak to my boss it’s nothing more than a negative experience. They are super demeaning and their tone is always horrible. I’m also not the only Black woman that has had this experience and we work in two separate offices. If you are a Black woman looking for a career opportunity, I strongly encourage you to reconsider this company. They will chew you up and spit you out within a 4 month span. Aside from that, the work/life balance is absolutely horrible. I have co-workers who’ve told me they work until 9/10 o’clock at night (not because they prefer to). Unacceptable.

Continue reading
      4 people found this review helpful
    5. 2.0
      Current Employee

Great money but no balance

Apr 5, 2021 - Healthcare Recruiter in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative company, management is accessible and benefits are good.

Cons

No work life balance, the push to work extra hours under salary is viewed as “hustle” and its frowned upon if you don’t work weekends or late nights. Management can be unprofessional at times talking about past employees or other teams. Also management likes to try to control upward growth no real promotion past the first jump to senior recruiter and if applying for other teams they get upset if you don’t ask them first.

HR Team

Thank you for taking the time to review CareerStaff Unlimited. We appreciate your candid feedback as it helps us to make the necessary changes to improve as a company. -CS Marketing

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good benefits, although can feel impersonal

Jan 14, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits. Good work/life balance.

Cons

Impersonal on the corporate level. It's easy to feel like a cog in a big machine.

HR Team

Thank you for sharing your experience with CSU. We are known for promoting a healthy work/life balance. As we have made the transition to working remotely until we can go back into the office, we have worked hard to continue to have offices connect.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Team-Oriented Work Culture

Sep 18, 2020 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Stable company to work for during COVID. Amazing team, healthy work/life balance, weekly one-on-one meetings with my manager, and a dedicated training programs for new recruiters.

Cons

Can't think of any at this moment.

HR Team

Thank you for completing a review for CSU! We are happy you have experienced first hand the team-oriented culture and training programs we have created. We also offer a newly revamped Mentor program, CSU Comrades program and Rising Leader calls for those looking to continue to grow personally and professionally.

8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Take Positive Reviews w/ Grain of Salt...

Sep 18, 2020 - Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros to mention

Cons

**CSU encourages current employees to post reviews on Glassdoor. Take positive reviews with a grain of salt** - Low payment, just a few bucks above minimum wage - OVERworked / no work-life balance: management will coerce you into working late hours and the weekends to meet goals - Upper Management is out of touch with its own processes and blamed lower employees for following such obsolete processes

Continue reading

HR Team

Thank you for leaving a review. Yes! You are correct! We do encourage our employees to leave honest reviews about our company so we can improve and continue to provide a positive environment. We welcome all feedback negative or positive! We actually love hearing constructive feedback too because we know it’s important to grow and make a better workplace for our employees. Please reach out to HR@Careerstaff.com, we would be happy to discuss your concerns further.

9. 5.0

Great Opportunity

May 15, 2020 - Scheduling Coordinator in Anaheim, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for. Big emphasis on team.

Cons

Work life balance. If staffing, may have inquiries or last minute things coming up on the weekends that need to be resolved. It’s hard to tell if you’ll have a full weekend to yourself if youre always on call.

HR Team

Thank you for completing a review for CSU! CareerStaff is often known for our work/life balance and company culture that we have worked hard to create. With the current situation, some of our employees are working longer hours. We are thankful for all of the hard work and dedication everyone has shown. Please feel free to reach out at HRteam@careerstaff.com. We want to hear your feedback and find out what we can do to help you. Thank you!

10. 2.0

Good for Newbies but.... That's It

May 22, 2020 - Anonymous
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Sees potential in young people, will train you to become a decent recruiter -Doesn't take too long to be promoted (if you're a recruiter)

Cons

-Very work focused, no real company culture or time to get to know your own coworkers - No work/life balance. Everyone on the team is expected to work outside of reg working hours quite often with no OT payment even if you're an hourly worker -Hard to move up in company if not in a recruiter position. -People don't seem to stay at this company for that long. Just good to get some experience.

HR Team

Thank you for completing a review. We strive to provide opportunities for growth in everyone’s career. Our company culture and work/life balance is often something that is raved about by our employees. We have created a culture where work feels more like a family. Please reach out at HRteam@careerstaff.com. We would like to discuss this further with you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Reviews