CareersUSA Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Marilyn J. Ounjian

"A really nice place and wonderful company"

Current Employee - Sales in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at CareersUSA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The work environment is so pleasant and nice. The people I work with are all great. The management is very caring and involved. The owners are also very nice and are very attentive to everyone. From the moment I started here, everyone has made me feel at home and helped me with job. People really are genuine with no office politics.

Cons

There is really no con that would here or at any job. It is work.

Advice to Management

Great job

"Wonderful Place to Work"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at CareersUSA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love my job and the people I work with. Some days I am tired but most of the time the day flies by and it is fun work and different every day.

Cons

I am busy but that helps the day go by. I would rather be busy than be bored though.

Advice to Management

This is a nice environment and people are happy. I just wanted to let you know.

"Great Company, Great Benefits"

Former Employee - National Account Executive in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - National Account Executive in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at CareersUSA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Careers is a great company and offers so many options for upward mobility. The people are great and the commissions are awesome. It is truly a job where you can say, what you put into it is what you get out of it. If you are willing to do the work, you get the benefits.

Cons

Unfortunately, I had to relocate to another state and there was no opening for me there. I would love to regain employment in my new location with Careers or else if I move back get my old job back.

Advice to Management

Keep doing that awesome Christmas party

Nov 11, 2016 – Executive Vice President

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a post even after employment with us. We are happy to learn about your positive experience. While we are sad that you had to relocate and leave ... More

"Very nice company to work for"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at CareersUSA full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I enjoy working for CareersUSA. Everyone is very pleasant and encouraging. I feel like they are all family. My boss and all management in corporate are great and always help me with anything I need. They are very attentive and resolution centric.

Cons

Can't think of anything really.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making people feel valued.

Nov 3, 2016 – Executive Vice President

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We value your feedback as well as you and are very pleased to hear that you are thriving and having a great experience. Please feel free to reach out ... More

"Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at CareersUSA (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was able to help others find work! It was a pay check...very low for all the responsibility they give.

Cons

EVERYTHING else... Please believe the reviews...The worst management ever! Glad I'm no longer there, a company full of miserable people! So thankful for my new job! Feels great to be appreciated ...

Advice to Management

Have a heart!

Dec 20, 2016 – Executive Vice President

TI - we are sorry that you felt compelled to write this review after you mislead your team and abandoned them. It is not right to post false reviews blaming the company for your own shortcomings ... More

"Awesome Manager; Poor Company Structure"

I have been working at CareersUSA full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My direct manager is AMAZING; the company not so much. If she leaves, I leave.

Cons

Way too many emotions; Family members have open arguments; office feels very adversarial. I am an open, honest, hard-working person, but even I feel like I need to hide under my desk at times.

Nov 3, 2016 – Executive Vice President

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so very happy that you enjoy working with your manager. We have excellent managers and executives that have dedicated their careers to the ... More

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at CareersUSA full-time

Pros

Have a good office with good co workers. Get good benefits working here and even get off on Friday summer hours once a month and get to leave early. Management is fair, great place to work

Cons

Faster internet speeds in the branch, but hear that should be getting better soon

Advice to Management

Can see things are improving at the branches that will help our productivity be better and help us reach our goals easier!

Oct 18, 2016 – Executive Vice President

Thank you for posting a review and letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate your commitment to the company and wish you the best. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns ... More

"Very Happy, Warm Place to work"

I have been working at CareersUSA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

After having other jobs and work experience, I can see that this is a great place to work. The culture is very welcoming and warm. I enjoy going to work each day. The people here are all very happy and friendly. If I do a good job, I can see there is room for me to grow.

Cons

Sometimes the building is a little cold temperature-wise, but I would rather be cold than hot. This office is very nice though. Very nice accommodations.

Advice to Management

Everything is good. I like my manager. The CEO is also very nice and welcoming and walks around to say hello to me every day. I feel at home.

Oct 18, 2016 – Executive Vice President

Thank you for taking the time to send in a review. We are pleased that you have had a great experience. If you ever have questions, especially about your physical work environment, please do not ... More

"Nice culture and great place to work"

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at CareersUSA full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have a great workplace and good people. Great benefits and excellent salary. Fair company with positive reinforcement and recognition for job well done.

Cons

Not sure if there are any that are specific to working here.

Advice to Management

Great outlook and plans for success. Keep branding strong.

Oct 18, 2016 – Executive Vice President

Thank you for your posting. We feel that our strongest brand is within our people, like you. Thank you for all that you do and for helping making CareersUSA stronger.

"Great Place to Work and Great Career Path"

I have been working at CareersUSA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy coming to my job each day and doing what I love with a great company. The people and managers here are fair and sensitive to family and a work life balance. I have been promoted and able to grow based on my hard work and it is nice to be noticed and appreciated.

Cons

There is always work to do for our clients and associates but it makes the day go by so quickly.

Advice to Management

You are very caring and understanding.

Oct 18, 2016 – Executive Vice President

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel. We are very happy to read your review and even happier to have you as a valued member of our team. Thank you!