Carenational Healthcare Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Carenational Healthcare Services President Aaron Lebovitz
Aaron Lebovitz

1. "Good Place"

Pros

Good culture, good training, and fun people

Cons

Sometimes the days feel a little too long

Advice to Management

Spice it up

"Absolutely ZERO culture. Owner arrogance."

I worked at Carenational Healthcare Services full-time

Pros

They provide health insurance. It is a terrible benefits package but it is offered so I guess that is a "pro".

Cons

If you have ideas, don't share them. The owner will shoot them down because he believes he is the authority on all things. You will get in the door and they will feed you full of promise but nothing ever happens. They will have meetings about meetings and nothing will change. The office is dingy and is not a pleasant place to be. There is an absolute lack of culture in the office and they force it every time they feel the "morale" is dipping. Truth is, the morale is always down. Pay rates are terrible and bonus structure is only for the owner's advantage.

Advice to Management

Advise the young ones to leave before the life is sucked out of them.

"Wonderful place to work!"

I have been working at Carenational Healthcare Services full-time

Pros

This is a fun environment and the company just rolled out a 5-year growth plan which shows a lot of opportunity for advancement.

Cons

Everyone is on-call usually one weekend a month. But it isn't difficult and does not detract very much from things I would be doing anyway.

Advice to Management

Keep the training going! The path we are on is great and I see a lot of potential. I like that it is a very low conflict company too... Owners are very active in the business and provide some good tools. Keep it up!

"Fun, casual environment, great co-workers"

I have been working at Carenational Healthcare Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun team culture, overall great employee morale, everybody was super helpful when I started to help me with questions/advice, the managers are very approachable. The company is focused on growth and has been signing on new clients, so there is a lot of opportunity to advance. Casual dress code is definitely a perk.

Cons

Normal recruiting industry challenges, having to be flexible with hours, taking calls early morning or evening to accommodate candidates, etc.

Advice to Management

Continue to share with the staff team the "bigger picture" of where the direction of the company is headed, for example a 2-year or 5- year plan, what new internal positions/opportunities are expected to open, new regions, company financial updates/wins, etc.

"Growing quickly"

Current Employee - Search Consultant in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Search Consultant in Scottsdale, AZ

Pros

All my coworkers are pleasant and I enjoy working on new client openings. Steady stream of new business to work on keeps things fresh. This is the first recruiting job where I see that people are earning a solid income based on their revenue.

Cons

Sometimes the work load is a lot to bear and I have been on call a weekend here or there but I understand it takes time to hire the right support staff. Some people get to work part-time from home but I've been told that I have that potential too if I consistently hit my monthly goals.

Advice to Management

More training. Would like more 1 on 1 coaching with leadership.

"Great place to work with superb earning potential and benefits."

Pros

Great staff, consistent and ongoing training, opportunity for growth. Benefits are unusually good for a company of less than thirty people. Owners are actively involved in the day to day operations and recruit along side of the recruiting and support staff. Staff members are always available to help with any learning curves.

Cons

Having some growing pains but nothing too distracting. The company needs to stay focused on the fundamentals that took the company this far.

Advice to Management

Keep providing opportunities for personal development and enhanced career options.

"average"

Pros

Friendly people,welcoming and good benefits

Cons

Low salary for work done

Advice to Management

Improve training and salary of workers

Carenational Healthcare Services Response

Sep 1, 2014 – President, Senior Consultant

Employees are paid a competitive wage compared to other recruiting firms of similar size and specialization. Employees have a clear career path to Management and significant earnings if they put ... More