KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Cariloop

Engaged Employer

Cariloop

Add a Review

Cariloop Employee Reviews about "cariloop"

Updated Nov 30, 2021

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "cariloop"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Forever Grateful

Jun 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's so rare to find a company that sets out with a mission and works hard, every single day, to fulfill that mission--helping people is the goal and Cariloop has stayed true to that goal. The company is growing and there have been changes along the way, but the mission stands and there are big hearts that continue to stand with it--really great people here at the Loop who love what we get to do every day and love who we get to do it with. Questions are always answered, help is given, and it's great to work with people who smile all the time and can laugh together. Great culture, great work-life balance, and a really fun atmosphere!

Cons

None that I can think of--leadership works hard to make sure anything we have questions about is discussed and information is shared along the way with the whole team.

2. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

An amazing company on an amazing mission!

Jun 20, 2022 - Anonymous in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employees are seen as people above all else. Cariloop has created a culture of understanding and promotes the most inclusive environment I’ve ever seen. Everyone is willing to help get things done.

Cons

There are no downsides from what I have seen.

3. 5.0

VP

Mar 5, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cariloop is a company that prides themselves on hiring the 'right' people. It is rare to find this type of company these days. Best thing I did was to change my career path and help Cariloop continue to grow. I was blessed to watch the Cariloop team assist with my own family members in their time of need.

Cons

A little risk of working for a newer company, but also a lot of potential rewards.

4. 5.0

Assistant Healthcare Coach

Feb 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a very fun company to work for. Everyone has a very positive attitude and are always willing to help. They have the ability to make you feel like each one of us is a very important part of the team. Their passion for their work is contagious. I am a caregiver myself so it is easy to do for others what I would like to be done for me.

Cons

I haven't seen any cons yet. I think Cariloop has to keep up with the good communication and motivation since it is a company that is growing.

5. 5.0

Life Changing

Aug 16, 2019 - Care Coach
    Business Outlook

Pros

The heart of Cariloop is its people and its mission, the soul of Cariloop is its culture. This company not only focuses on supporting and empowering its members but its employees as well. It is a life changing experience to be a part of an organization that truly strives to live its purpose and fulfill its mission through its values every single day. The heart, humility, and passion this team possesses create an environment that leads to trust, creativity, and productivity. Being a part of Cariloop is an opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself and to truly serve others.

Cons

There are no downsides to my job.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Heartbroken

Jun 19, 2022 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

The ability to support caregivers from the comfort of your own home. Cariloop also has wonderful people who work for them.

Cons

Lack of transparency and ill-equipped leaders. I gave my all to Cariloop. I was praised for my work and never had a bad review. I was completely blinded sided when I was let go. I know that these things happen with startups but Cariloop led you to believe they were different.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Former Intern

Great company culture!

Aug 20, 2020 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cariloop has an amazing culture! From the start, everyone was so welcoming and friendly. Whenever I had questions, everyone was responsive and always made the time to help me and offer advice. Overall, working at Cariloop was a great experience.

Cons

I really can’t think of any cons!

8. 5.0

Intentional in Every Way

Oct 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cariloop has shown intention behind everything since before day 1 of employment, even down to the way equipment is packaged and delivered to you! Everyone genuinely cares and I don't know that a day goes by without someone checking in to see how you are doing, down to the upper leadership of the company. Everyone knows the WHY behind Cariloop and it is evident in the culture and the service provided to our members. The work itself is so rewarding as we are taking stress off of others, supporting them through the caregiving process and giving them the opportunity to spend more time with loved ones. Such a great company to work for and culture to learn in every day!

Cons

I cannot think of any cons.

9. 5.0

A Strong Culture

Oct 19, 2021 - Care Coach in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cariloop is simply an AMAZING place to work! The entire organization understands the culture, the mission, and most of all, we all understand our WHY! I absolutely love working here and doing all that we do for our members as well as each other! There is an understanding that we not only take care of those that receive our services, but we also take care of each other with compassion, integrity, service, empathy, and respect. This company is honestly too good to be true. Everyone deserves to work in an organization where they are valued,they are seen, and heard. Cariloop is a growing company and the input of their employees is taken into consideration as different innovations are implemented. I simply love it here. If you have a great heart of servant leadership, and you want to seek to serve and help others and you understand the importance of being respectful, genuine, and most importantly, you walk in integrity, then Cariloop is the place for you!

Cons

Working virtually can be challenging at times, especially when your kids arrive home from school, BUT Cariloop is very understanding that their employees are caregivers too. In reality, I cannot think of any other cons because Cariloop has thought of all of the issues of life that we may face and they have incorporated support and love, so we all feel welcomed to be authentic and passionate people looking to help those that need our services!

3 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0

Great Coworkers and Great Culture

Aug 10, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cariloop is a great company to work for. It's a service-based company, and the employees really seek to be service-minded as well. They make sure that their mission and values as a company are regularly incorporated into the work environment. Communication within the company is top-notch and Cariloop's leaders really embody the qualities of servant leadership. Cariloop employees are a hardworking team that are improving the lives of Cariloop's members.

Cons

Cariloop employees are spread out, which can sometimes make it difficult to bring the entire team together. But, management makes team building a priority, which helps solve this problem.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews