Found 80 of over 88 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Real Estate
I dont even know what to post in here. Its a real estate group. That means its opportunities. We can complain about down economy or find the opportunities. Its literally the best time to buy real estate. The reality is you have to do the work as an entity or individual to align yourself with movers, shakers, cashbuyers, sellers.
Got a burning question about Carmel Partners? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Carmel Partners employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits" (in 6 reviews)
- "Carmel takes care of their employees." (in 5 reviews)
- "Great People!" (in 5 reviews)
- "Great work / life balance" (in 4 reviews)
- "The regional management had a fantastic presence on the property as well as the upper management." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Carmel Partners and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWApr 12, 2023Sr. Project EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsWashington, DC
Great pay, bonus structure, great people, fun work events
Can be long hours (when isn't there in construction?)1
- 5.0Apr 26, 2023Asset Management AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSanta Monica, CA
-Culture -Competitive Pay -Active investor and manager of deals, always something to work on
-gotta hustle to make it within the org
Carmel Partners Reviews FAQs
Carmel Partners has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 88 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Carmel Partners to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
95% of Carmel Partners employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Carmel Partners 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.