Found 8 of over 26 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay and short staff" (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "pay"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Nov 18, 2019Activity DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSelma, AL
I get to help people and make a difference.
I wish the pay was more.
- 3.0Jul 10, 2018Maintenance TechnicianFormer EmployeeSylva, NC
The staff is like family.
The pay is not very much and it does not help to pay the bills in this mountain community where the cost of living is constantly rising but salaries are not.1
- 3.0Aug 16, 2021Certified PhlebotomistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMorganton, NC
Less than 200 beds, newly renovated, nice people, provided uniforms during Covid
Small town, short staffed, rarely a pay raise for people other than nurses
- 2.0Oct 11, 2020KEY NOT FOUND: reviews.self_employ-anonymousFormerly Self-employedMorganton, NC
The people that you work with
Inadequate pay and benefits for the requirements