Carrington Property Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 14 reviews

2.6
  1. "Great company!"

I have been working at Carrington Property Services full-time

Pros

Great company- great peers. They really care about their employees and make a big effort to express that. Very pleased with the company overall.

Cons

No real downside to working for the company. It's great that we have many business lines that allow additional opportunity should current business line not have immediate advancement opportunities.

Advice to Management

Continue to acknowledge and praise the employees. Also continue to look internally for candidates that may be a good fit for other positions within the company.

Carrington Property Services2016-11-22
  2. "Honest"

I have been working at Carrington Property Services full-time

Pros

great people and environment, clean facilities

Cons

don't really feel like commenting on this

Advice to Management

listen to your employees and be open

Carrington Property Services2017-03-01
  3. "Accounting Management sucks"

I worked at Carrington Property Services full-time

Pros

Easy going on time off.

Cons

Accounting management is about the people they like. No moneraty advacement even when you demonstrate your full potential if you're not part of the "i like you crew" don't even think about getting a raise. It's more like social and cocktail drinking than actually work performance and goals. If your clothes and your shoes are not in with their taste you're not part of the"crew". They give more work to the ones that... actually work with no raise and the other ones get easy going tasks with monetary compensation at year performance. Manager doesnt care about their employees at all. They dont appreciate the work done. There is no confidentially either when an employee puts a complaint about other co-workers performances , bad attitudes , abusing time cards or laziness, manager tells in front of everyone who complained creating conflicts between employees. Management does not communicate with all employees about monthly goals or incoming changes until it happens and ended up knowing by other coworkers. No OT either but yet expect you to finish everything on time.

Advice to Management

Values your employees

Carrington Property Services2017-02-12
  4. "Such a pleasure"

I worked at Carrington Property Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

The entire staff was very easy to work with, my employers communicated well. They were always quick to praise success and help with any set backs.

Cons

I cannot actually speak much in the way of negative. I was with the company when they transitioned from a corporate office to an off site office, and they were organized.

Advice to Management

Please continue to treat your employees with the kindness and respect that you showed me. I enjoyed my time with company very much.

Carrington Property Services2016-09-22
  5. "SALES"

Current Employee - Asset Manager in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Carrington Property Services full-time

Pros

Great people that work hard and take care of the clients needs every day.

Cons

upper management waits until people want to leave before they will give or consider a raise. they should give yearly increases to the employees that have earn them.

Advice to Management

middle management fight and stand up to upper management for your productive employees and change the culture - that's just the way it is -- is not a good company culture.

Carrington Property Services2016-08-06
  6. "Repair Cordinator 2"

Repair Coordinator II in Anaheim, CA

I worked at Carrington Property Services

Pros

Hard-working employees. Lots of work they will over work you. You won't be a able to take time off even if you have earned the time

Cons

Company has no direction. They also have No plan to develop their employees. I worked there for two years and they've never gave me a raise or a review.

Advice to Management

All of management need to be sent for additional training. They don't know the first thing about management. The leadership does not know what their employees do on a regular basis.

Carrington Property Services2016-06-26

"property services"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Carrington Property Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

My co- workers were a terrific, talented group of people

Cons

Growth opportunities are not available as stated, never received annual reviews, pay was not commensurate to job title/ workload. Moral was very low, blatant nepotism, while most companies may have some nepotism, at Carrington is what is in your face and almost a slap in the face really. Constant layoffs and log term temp assignments. Management always in meetings and not available

Advice to Management

Thank you goes a lot farther when you value the people you employee and work to creat a positive environment; wherein everyone knows they have the opportunity to excel and it's based on performance not the flagrant favoritism. place more value on tenures employees

Carrington Property Services2015-11-04

"REO Asset Manager"

Former Employee - Asset Manager in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Carrington Property Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

great group of people as colleagues, salary was decent, lots of different departments to work in.

Cons

Management is clueless, whenever you thought the logical step would be to go one way, they would go the opposite way. Don't try and give them advice though, you may get laid off. Also, no chance to advance up through the company, they will tell you that they like to hire within right before they go and hire someone from outside the company.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. Sometimes people in the trenches will know more than you give them credit for.

Carrington Property Services2015-08-25

"repair coordinator 2"

in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at Carrington Property Services

Pros

I can work over time which helps boost my income

Cons

some of the people I work with are very unhappy and bitter. I find it difficult to work around them and listen to their unhappiness

Advice to Management

Find out why your long time employee's are so unhappy, they complain about the work load, lack of support and pay. The long time employee's think that jobs with better pay and work are not offered to them but someone who know someone

Carrington Property Services2015-08-09

"HOA/Utilities Supervisor"

in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Carrington Property Services

Pros

Work environment was nice along with the employees.

Cons

Upper management does not state the truth on your job.

Advice to Management

N/A

Carrington Property Services2015-04-21