- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Pleasant Hill, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
Found 12 of over 12 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "good people to work with" (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 11, 2015 - in Pleasant Hill, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The enviroment is very positive
The firm is outdate with technology and process and proceduresContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 2, 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good people to work with
office space was outdated and dirty
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 14, 2016 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people to work with (most of them). Good benefits and fair pay.
Not much room for growth from within firm.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 12, 2016 - Paralegal in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits; great people on my team; great IT department; plenty of opportunity for continuing education; nice office near BART
Horrible communication between management and employees. My particular team was not treated well - we were considered to be outsiders.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 28, 2015 - Case Clerk in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Location, some of the staff are friendly, generally good about vacation and sick time.
Big egos amongst most of staff, mysterious company politics, lack of loyalty and respect for staff, poor raises and bonuses, hypocritical management.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 10, 2015 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Used to be a good place to work but hasnt been managed well the past few years. Still has good people.
Cutting benefits, laying off staff, no apparent vision for the future.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 16, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Smart attorneys, good at what they do.
Lost a lot of their rainmakers in the last 5 years. The german group runs the show now; and those from other practice groups with business potential left because they felt they were on the outside looking in. Compensation rules always changing.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jul 23, 2015 - Litigation Secretary in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Most of the staff and some attorneys are great to work with.
The best people have left or are leaving. Outsourcing work to another state and/or cheap contractors is the worst kind of business decision - it's devastating to the community where you do business. It used to be a good place to work.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★May 20, 2015 - Associate in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some very smart people to work with
The politics are cutthroat and the power base is influenced strictly by the bottom lineContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★May 29, 2014 - AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Competitive salaries, good bonus structure
Not family friendly for women, challenging personalities.