Carter & Clark Reviews | Glassdoor

Carter & Clark Reviews

Updated Jul 3, 2019

4.2
  1. "Great Career Opportunity"

Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Carter & Clark full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Solid company to make a career with and not just a place to have a great job. If one is willing to put forth the time and energy, company will help you advance and thrive. Great group of people to work along side of every day. Company also provides a nice work environment and perks including extras that reward exceptional work.

Cons

Fast paced environment and problem solving skills required. Company holds employees to high standards across the board. For someone who is not focused and attentive to details, probably wouldn't be successful in this environment.

Carter & Clark2019-07-03
  2. "Career, Not just a job"

Current Employee - Production Team Member

I have been working at Carter & Clark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great co-workers, collaborative environment, on-the- job training/ up-skilling (the company invests in you!)

Cons

The company is always trying to grow, innovate, and improve processes. If you don't love change, it can be hard. On the flip side, anyone's input is welcome so if you see something that is not working or that could be better, you can bring your suggestions to the table to be considered.

Carter & Clark2019-06-19
  3. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Production Team Member in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Carter & Clark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Carter and Clark is a great place to work. There are opportunities for advancement, performance based incentives, an awesome office space and a great team environment. We have a gym and pool table on site.

Cons

Although the dress code is business casual, we do not have as "casual" of Fridays as we used to.

Carter & Clark2019-06-05
  4. "Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Carter & Clark full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Great people and cool office space with gym. Easy to make friends there. -Opportunities to travel, learn a lot and climb the ladder. -Company is generous with pay and bonuses. 401k is 100% match. -

Cons

-Work is fast paced and requires a lot of attention to detail. -Very little downtime during the work day

Carter & Clark2019-06-06
  5. "Good Company to Work For"

I have been working at Carter & Clark full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people at Carter & Clark want you to succeed. They offer great benefits and flexibility when it comes to moving around in the company. There is always work that needs to be done since it is a growing company. The CEO does bring her dog at times which is a plus, and if we have long meetings during lunch, they get food catered for us. Every year there is a Christmas party that they go all out for along with company outings throughout the year. They are a great company to work for and I hope to stick with this company for a long time!

Cons

Traffic can be bad at times when leaving work.

Carter & Clark2019-06-05
  6. "I like working here"

Current Employee - Survey Technician in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Carter & Clark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people here are great. Everyone is super friendly and helpful. I've been given a lot of opportunities for training and promotion. My pay is also really good.

Cons

The work can be complicated, so you have to pay close attention to the details.

Carter & Clark2019-05-21
  7. "Innovative, Caring, Beautiful, Fun Place to work."

I have been working at Carter & Clark full-time

Pros

WORK is the keyword here, but not the only word. The office is an amazing, beautiful place to work, as the office was designed FOR the employee with small offstage area offices for the employees to stop and take a break or for a simple huddle room! The Core Values are held with the most utmost respect and were developed BY the employees! The managers interview, hire and fire using our core values and the employees are kept informed when any of those decisions are made. We always put the client’s needs at the center of what we do and are expected to take ownership of each and everything we do in a ridiculously responsive manner keeping in mind that everything we do is to help make others successful while having fun We really are a team and it is important to everyone that you have a friend at work. Employees are compensated very fairly and are kept up to date as we have a robust and continuously updated Intranet. Many, many benefits including a doctor that comes to the office if you are sick & regularly scheduled employee events, such as a masseuse that comes to the office, team outings such as Top Golf, Bowling, or just going out afterwork with your friends you make at the company. Everyone is very genuine and hardworking, putting in more than their fair share of work. The company uses the E.O.S. operating platform to help ensure we are working together as a team and being transparent to every level in every department. The CEO truly believes in finding out what you love and putting you into that role to leverage your strengths and loves ~ brilliant! Stacy is very innovative and has an entire Research and Development Department in place to ensure that we are the best of the best and are staying ahead of the competition, as the employees are also expected to keep up with their education and the industry. The company also offers tuition reimbursement, all forms of management training on and offsite as well as a 401K match. This is not only amazing but unheard of for an individually owned company!

Cons

Very, very fast paced and growing so quickly while at the same time developing new technology that the staff must be educated on then roll it out to our clients quickly all while keeping up with the booming industry can be overwhelming to the light of heart or those stuck in their old ways.

Carter & Clark2019-05-21
  8. "fast-pcaed, open work environment"

I have been working at Carter & Clark full-time for more than a year

Pros

I started at C&C at entry-level but quickly found out there are many opportunities to grow and develop here. You never really "run out" of things to do and there is always something new to learn and someone willing to teach you, even if it isn't necessarily in your department. Employees are encouraged to cross-train and are given first bid as new roles open within the company.

Cons

Traffic around the arena gets heavy on event days, including local graduations. It can also take awhile to get out of the parking lot in the afternoon...pretty standard for Duluth area.

Carter & Clark2019-05-21
  9. "Pretty cool place to work"

Current Employee - CAD Tech

I have been working at Carter & Clark full-time

Pros

We're given a lot of freedom, there's usually some kind of company sponsored event like going to Main Event or Top Golf. We celebrate everyone's birthdays. There are a lot of really cool people that work here also.

Cons

Traffic can get pretty bad when there is something at the arena. I wish I could bring my dogs to work with me.

Carter & Clark2019-05-09

Carter & Clark Response

May 13, 2019CEO

I am so glad to hear that your enjoy the company events and birthday celebrations. Our people are the reason for our success. We love celebrating our work wins, but equally so the personal birthdays and work anniversaries of everyone here. Personally, our annual holiday party is my favorite. Following the handful of days we've had dog visitors, we had loads of requests for more "dog days". Although no one has directly shared any objections, we have received one anonymous complaint. So, we are working to find a solution that accommodates everyone.

Continue reading
  10. "DON'T WORK HERE YOU WILL REGRET IT"

I have been working at Carter & Clark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

the office is visually pleasing

Cons

Where do I start? Lots of nepotism, profanity, the pay is very low, and they don't value their employees. The CEO has a dog that runs around and jumps on employees and barks even while clients are on the phone. The environment is very gossipy, toxic and like high school.

Carter & Clark2019-05-07

Carter & Clark Response

May 13, 2019CEO

Thank you for your feedback. We are very proud of our new building and all the employee focused space, such as our new gym and pool table. It's awesome to hear people are enjoying it. It's true that after being in business 44 years, people have married and employees have encouraged their relatives and friends to join our company. However, it's our highest priority to put the most qualified person in each role, and ensure fairness to everyone, no matter their relationship outside of work. I appreciate you sharing your feedback on the dogs. Following the handful of dog visits at our office, we've had overwhelming support for more. It's helpful to hear that not everyone agrees. If you will reach out to your manager, we will gladly make accommodations for you should we have another "dog day".

Found 15 reviews