Cover image for Cartier

Part of Richemont
Engaged Employer

Cartier

Add a Review

Cartier Employee Reviews about "manager"

Updated Nov 28, 2022

Found 9 of over 598 reviews

3.8
Cartier CEO Cyrille Vigneron
Cyrille Vigneron

What people are saying about Cartier

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good benefits(in 21 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with(in 14 reviews)
  • "Pay was good and it is easy to make sales because the product really is beautiful.(in 12 reviews)
  • "good training to apply to other companies(in 10 reviews)
  • "Would recommend, great working environment(in 8 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "manager"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Amazing company and brand

Oct 1, 2022 - Customer Experience Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

The most important thing there are people. Employee are very valuable there, you can feel safe and protected. Tremendous history and beautiful unique jewelry. Very generous benefits.

Cons

Have not found it yet

Cartier Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to see that you are having a great time working with us, and we would like to thank you for your valuable contribution. At Cartier, we prioritize the well-being and everyday health of our people and we are pleased to hear that you are feeling safe and protected. We are glad that you enjoy the benefits we offer. We strive to make them competitive in the marketplace, and we develop them based on what is valued by you and your colleagues. We wish you continued success at our Maison and appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

2. 4.0

Good company

Nov 19, 2022 - Operations Coordinator in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great discount and benefits are better than any other retailer I’ve worked for.

Cons

Hard to move up as positions don’t open up often. Rules and expectations are changing all the time, it is hard to keep up to be compliant with the standards.

3. Join the Cartier team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0

Great Company

Nov 11, 2022 - Boutique Associate in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment with a team that cares

Cons

Stressful at times and demanding hours

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Very dysfunctional team

Jul 21, 2022 - Sales Assistant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful products. Nothing else good to say.

Cons

Terrible management. No longer sustainable as a long term career. After being with the brand for 6 years and holding 4 positions within 2 flagship boutiques I left with nothing. The Beverly Hills Boutique was a wonderful introduction to the brand with great training in policy and professionalism however once management changed everything went downhill. There’s no room for growth at boutiques unless someone leaves. Even then they will hire externally before promoting within. The 5th Avenue Mansion was the epitome of a toxic work environment. Everyone comes to work with a sole desire to clock out for the day and management is never available for assistance with client experiences or formal training. Yearly audits are never completed successfully because the operations manager would rather sit in his office hiding all day instead of implementing proper training for sales assistants and associates. Negative points are pinned on associates instead of management who should be reprimanded for negligence. They assume training via modules are sufficient for significant policies with transactions costing thousands and millions that require 8300 forms etc and write you up for not knowing what you were never taught. HR and the diversity inclusion team is a joke and toxic behaviors between colleagues and management are overlooked as long as numbers are made. There are no developmental plans for associate promotions and employees fear termination over using PTO If you’re looking for a professional work environment this isn’t it.

4 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Great company and brand!

Jun 15, 2022 - Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

So many to name! The discount was great at 40% off and the company sends you to NY for a week to get to know the brand and it’s values. Cartier truly cares about its employees and you can tell by the PTO, and personal days policy. Work life balance is a priority and the training is amazing! I loved my time working at Cartier and hope my career leads me back to it. Managers were great, very friendly and personable. My team members were hard working, and always willing to help each other out. I can’t say enough good things about the company. I know the experience varies from location to location but overall the brand and company is unbeatable!

Cons

The months of November and December are blocked off due to the holidays so you can not request time off. Long hours from time to time.

1 person found this review helpful

Cartier Response

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to see that you had a great time working at Cartier and we would like to thank you for your valuable contribution. Good luck in your future endeavors and please keep in touch.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Employee

Sep 26, 2022 - Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity for mobility, great leadership, and perks.

Cons

The company is growing so fast there is not enough room in the office to accommodate everyone.

8. 5.0

Good Job

Sep 25, 2022 - Client Experience Coordinator in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy to work with the team

Cons

Luxury retail means luxury clients who want everything.

9. 5.0

nice

Sep 7, 2022 - Security Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent working environment for everyone

Cons

The long period of standing

10. 5.0

Amazing Company

Aug 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Carties has Great craftsmanship and history

Cons

N/a I don’t know any cons

11. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good "school", low chance for long term growth if not an expat

Aug 19, 2022 - Sales Associate in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing place to start a career in luxury

Cons

Easy to hit 'glass ceiling' if not an expat / little to no hope of moving from retail to corporate (corporate office do not take retail workers seriously)

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 Reviews