52% would recommend to a friend
(629 total reviews)
70% approve of CEO
Found 629 of over 697 reviews
Updated Nov 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Cartus
8 months ago
Someone from Cartus reached out via email saying PwC has facilitated them to make my pending tax payments. However no PwC employer was cc’ed in the email - while they have all the correct information but still anyone confirm this is legit and I’m safe to share my bank details?
Got a burning question about Cartus? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cartus employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Some really great people to work with and become friends with" (in 49 reviews)
- "benefits are good but not much else" (in 46 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 43 reviews)
- "Nice colleagues and a robust system to work with." (in 25 reviews)
- "Family first and ability to work from home when needed." (in 17 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cartus and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Nov 27, 2023Client Relationship SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Not a bad job right out of college. I left, but many made careers there.
Closed the office I worked at, and made people relocate. But it happens.
- 3.0Oct 24, 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Benefits are decent. Team mates are wonderful and experienced
While the benefits are not the worst, they come with heavy out of pocket costs. Layoffs are common. Pay is low compared to competitors3
- 2.0Nov 16, 2023ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Good colleagues and employee benefits
Your performance is solely determined on the mood of customers. 1 unhappy customer can damage your performance tremendously and pulls your team down. It’s very demoralising.
- 5.0Nov 17, 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsWashington, DC
Everything - my job, my teammates, my managers, the industry.
Pay could be better. Would be nice if we had profit sharing.
- 2.0Nov 3, 2023Senior Client Services ManagerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsSwindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England
Market leader Fair pay Great system and internal tools to empower the employee
Disorganized No meritocracy there. Only the favorites and good looking ones get opportunities. They often downgrade people. They’re not what they used to be anymore, they lost many clients and as consequence layoffs are frequent . So people working there are always under the pressure and the anxiety of being the next one since many brilliant people got let go recently. They’re not diverse, it’s mostly white men being promoted. Their diversity and inclusion speech is a complete demagogy.
- 4.0Nov 10, 2023Assignment CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSwindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England
Brilliant work family Ethical practices and policies Good work/life balance
Lower pay than other similar companies Redundancies are regular - unsafe feeling year to year.
- 4.0Sep 3, 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSingapore
Very good culture and excellent co-workers, managers and friendly across board.
KPI does not match your job scopes. This is a project management intensive role but KPI is based on the happiness/impression of the expats have on you. You could resolve a huge problem and manage everything well but if the expat did not like your voice or your tone, they could bring your performance down with a click. That's not very fair. Sometimes review can be done to recover but this is a lengthy process.1
- 4.0Nov 6, 2023International Assignment ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSingapore
Great people, family-like culture and great work-life balance
Pay is lower than market rate
Cartus Reviews FAQs
Cartus has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 697 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at Cartus to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
52% of Cartus employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cartus 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.