Cascade Orthopedic Supply Reviews | Glassdoor

Cascade Orthopedic Supply Reviews

4.4
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "I have worked at Cascade Orthopedic Supply full time for a short period of time now."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

I have been working at Cascade Orthopedic Supply full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company has a lot of friendly employees, nice benefits packages, and the hours are timed nicely for the day.

Cons

Parking can get difficult sometimes and there is a little bit of a communication problem between departments at times.

2. "Smaller Company with Great People"

I have been working at Cascade Orthopedic Supply full-time

Pros

There is a family like feel to the company. There are good, kind people that work here. Co-workers are very helpful. Pretty flexible with schedules.

Cons

Only con I have seen so far is the parking. There is a big company next door causing there to be a great amount of cars and not enough parking.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging and helping your employees grow.

3. "Cascade"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

I have been working at Cascade Orthopedic Supply full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work schedules are flexible, Family always comes first. There is always room for growth and improvement. Cascade is a family and supports one another.
    I have learned so much from so many different areas in my time here. This is a place you see yourself retiring at.

Cons

Accountability is a struggle around here. People can not seem to own up to their own doings. We are open every day UPS is open so very few company closure days.
    There is a disconnect between departments.

Advice to Management

Hold your people accountable. Communicate better these small things can do wonders/

4. "Fun Company, Little Communication"

I have been working at Cascade Orthopedic Supply full-time

Pros

Co-workers are very helpful. Fun environment to work in. Great company events. Awesome medical benefits.

Cons

Very little communication between Management and Employees. Very little feedback from Supervisor.

Advice to Management

Give productive feedback to employees and make sure that every employee knows what there daily tasks are.

5. "Small company with room for growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

I have been working at Cascade Orthopedic Supply full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very friendly work environment. Flexible schedule and friendly coworkers. Great benefits package. You can tell the company wants to engage with employers and reward their hard work. Recent additions to the company have been a great since we are growing so quickly. We need the help. Recent staff training has helped improve the morale of our teams since we have new faces working with veterans of the industry and company.

Cons

Currently in growing pains. We are expanding at a rapid rate which can leave some things behind. While being a small company, things can some times take a long time to come to fruition. Parking can be tricky since Cascade and other nearby companies are growing and parking is shared around the building.

Advice to Management

Accountability and communication need to improve ASAP. It can sometimes seem that some issues or problems could be resolved quickly if communication between teams were more transparent and the right departments had the humility to say, "That's our bad, we will fix it" and move on. Communication within departments could use some improvement as well. What was said to one team member, may not have been relayed to another.