CaseStack Sales Coordinator Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2019

4.0
CaseStack President and CEO Dan Sanker
Dan Sanker
  1. "Great First Job Out of College"

Former Employee - Sales Coordinator in Fayetteville, AR

I worked at CaseStack full-time for more than a year

Pros

I started my position at CaseStack right out of college and it gave me a lot of great experience dealing with customer service in the 2 years that I worked there. I was able to take the knowledge that I gained from my customer service experiences, serving as liaison between the freight companies and the sales reps, and the capability to balance the customers needs as well as the sales reps needs to help me get the job that I have and love now. It was definitely not my idea of a career, but it was a great stepping stone to get to my career. Although the pay was mediocre, they gave quarterly bonuses based on performance and yearly raises (FYI - the better at your job, the more of an asset you are to them, so the better the raise in an effort to keep you there). The community at CaseStack was great; they always had some kind of league going on (softball, kickball,bowling, etc), and the holiday parties were always fun too.

Cons

Hourly so not much flexibility for those with children that need to leave ASAP and no option to work from home if needed. PTO had to be taken in 4 hour increments so you couldn't leave a couple of hours early to attend a doctor's appointment. The only way around it was that sometimes I was allowed to shorten or cut out my lunch so that I could leave an hour early to make it to an appointment. I felt way too micromanaged as a young adult even though I was excellent at my job. If I took a 5 minute break to check my phone after being glued to the computer for 4 hours straight, the manager would just so happen to be walking by to check on us and I would get in trouble for having my phone out - I'm not a child, I was capable of getting my work completed and had time to take a small break. Most days I was SO SWAMPED that 8 hours in the day just weren't enough - this could also be a pro considering the day always flew by.

Continue reading
    CaseStack2019-10-15

"Growing Company, Positive Environment"

Sales Coordinator in Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at CaseStack

Pros

I have enjoyed working at CaseStack. The company is growing, giving employees opportunities to learn new skills in different positions and departments. Managers and coworkers are respectful and compensation is reasonable. I'd advise job seekers to apply to work with us.

Cons

Extensive time is spent on the phone and computer. Some positions supply more "face time"

CaseStack2015-05-28

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews