KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

80% Recommend to a Friend
85% Approve of CEO

Found 52 of over 54 reviews

4.1
Cashplus Bank CEO Rich Wagner (no image)
Rich Wagner

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "You have full visibility of a very engaged and accessible CEO, lots of different and interesting projects you can get involved with.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with across the company(in 5 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Employer of Choice -

Aug 10, 2022 - Human Resources in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Extraordinary work environment, colleagues and leadership all very driven and supportive of each other. The leadership style is respectful and demonstrate professionalism by defining clear objectives, values and behaviours for all. Competitive benefits similar to Revolut or Monzo, with better worklife balance and family friendly policies.

Cons

Sophisticated to a degree, product offering is set to expand for all customers and so lots to do as we are growing.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0

Aug 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and culture. You can really make an impact in the work you do.

Cons

Busy and challenging work - not for those who do not enjoy rolling up their sleeves

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I wish I had met Cashplus before!

Jun 1, 2022 - Senior Data Scientist in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cashplus is a great place to achieve what you would like to do. The company is very supportive of your ideas and seeing your efforts makes very important effects on business is one of the best things that satisfy you. If you are clever and missed to work in a friendly, efficient company it is the right place:)

Cons

The only con is pension contribution of the company to your rate is 3%. They will try to do their best but it looks like not in the near future.

Continue reading
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for

Apr 26, 2022 - Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

growing company with a cutting edge product; lots of exciting change that brings opportunities for both existing and new team members; some teams can come into the office (London Bridge) 1 day per month

Cons

lots of external competition from other challenger banks

5. 5.0

Apr 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working, friendly people, great location - London Bridge

Cons

Not much I can think of

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work if you want to make a difference

Apr 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Agile business going places. Sustainable business model. CEO who genuinely cares for the employees. Some unique competitive opportunities.

Cons

Under invested in the brand. Salaries below the market. Too much short term thinking.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A tedious place to work

Mar 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- You get to work with some genuinely lovely people who want to do a good job. - Cashplus is flexible in its approach to home working. - 4x annual salary for life assurance is good. - Some good family friendly policies eg. Maternity and paternity.

Cons

- People are overworked and underpaid - when this is raised no one seems to care. - The business is cost restricted, meaning a lack of interesting projects or work and lack of equipment/tools/systems to support people doing their jobs effectively. - Absolutely no training or development opportunities, there was a talent management programme that started up, but I imagine this was stopped due to cost. - No clear roadmap from a senior level as to what the overall direction and aim of the business will be in the future. - Some toxic management styles across the organisation (no sympathy for employees mental health and well-being or work life balance). - Work became repetitive as there was no ability to do anything outside of the basics due to cost. - Not a very diverse workplace and no D and I initiatives to support this. - No competitive benefits - The flexible cash benefits allowance is good, but it doesn't allow you to use this for benefits within the business, you have to then source these yourself externally. - Employer pension contribution is poor- employer contribution is the legal minimum of 3%. - Definite blame culture. - It can be extremely cliquey and this can create a toxic working environment.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Feb 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Inspirational CEO, hard working team, flexible working environment

Cons

Flexible working environment - home working can sometimes stifle collaboration between teams

9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Happy to be part of Cashplus

Jan 24, 2022 - Senior Database Administrator in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Talented people and friendly atmosphere to work with

Cons

Incentives could be on par with other banks in finance industry

10. 5.0

I look forward to Mondays

Dec 19, 2021 - Software Developer Team Lead in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having joined Cashplus a little over two years I can gladly say I still look forward to Mondays. I feel like my opinion is valued and I am always supported by my seniors. This includes getting the right tools for the job or working with newer technology to gain delivery benefits. After my two years had completed I requested to lead another team so I can gain more knowledge on another area of the business and this was granted. From my experience so far I strongly believe Cashplus Bank are always trying to develop and motivate their employees by listening to their opinions and always open to continuous feedback.

Cons

Since joining Cashplus Bank the company has expanded and the growth has been immense, which has meant more work load and meeting tight deadlines with high quality and limited resources. However I feel my seniors are always supportive to have a work life balance.

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Reviews
</>Embed

Cashplus Bank Reviews FAQs

Cashplus Bank has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 54 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Cashplus Bank to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Cashplus Bank employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Cashplus Bank. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

80% of Cashplus Bank employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cashplus Bank 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Cashplus Bank to be benefits, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be workplace, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Cashplus Bank Job Seekers