- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Northern Ireland
- - Scotland
- - Wales
- - Remote
- Morocco - All Cities
- - Greater Casablanca
- - Fès-Boulemane
- - Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz
- - Meknès-Tafilalet
- - Rabat-Salé-Zemmour-Zaër
- - Chaouia-Ouardigha
- - Doukkala-Abda
- - Gharb-Chrarda-Beni Hssen
- - Guelmim-Es Smara
- - Oriental
- - Souss-Massa-Drâa
- - Tadla-Azilal
- - Tanger-Tétouan
- - Taza-Al Hoceima-Taounate
- - Laâyoune-Boujdour-Sakia El Ham
- - Oued Ed-Dahab-Lagouira
- - Remote
Found 52 of over 54 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Customer Service Representative
Does anyone here work for Fidelity? I saw that there are a bunch of customer service positions open and I don't know if it's somewhere that would fairly easy for someone with just 1 year of experience. I need to change where I'm at, but not sure how big of a company is really gonna hire me when I'm so new to things.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 10, 2022 - Human Resources in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Extraordinary work environment, colleagues and leadership all very driven and supportive of each other. The leadership style is respectful and demonstrate professionalism by defining clear objectives, values and behaviours for all. Competitive benefits similar to Revolut or Monzo, with better worklife balance and family friendly policies.
Sophisticated to a degree, product offering is set to expand for all customers and so lots to do as we are growing.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 4, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people and culture. You can really make an impact in the work you do.
Busy and challenging work - not for those who do not enjoy rolling up their sleeves
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 1, 2022 - Senior Data Scientist in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Cashplus is a great place to achieve what you would like to do. The company is very supportive of your ideas and seeing your efforts makes very important effects on business is one of the best things that satisfy you. If you are clever and missed to work in a friendly, efficient company it is the right place:)
The only con is pension contribution of the company to your rate is 3%. They will try to do their best but it looks like not in the near future.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 26, 2022 - Senior Talent Acquisition PartnerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
growing company with a cutting edge product; lots of exciting change that brings opportunities for both existing and new team members; some teams can come into the office (London Bridge) 1 day per month
lots of external competition from other challenger banks
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 6, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible working, friendly people, great location - London Bridge
Not much I can think of
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Apr 1, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Agile business going places. Sustainable business model. CEO who genuinely cares for the employees. Some unique competitive opportunities.
Under invested in the brand. Salaries below the market. Too much short term thinking.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 28, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- You get to work with some genuinely lovely people who want to do a good job. - Cashplus is flexible in its approach to home working. - 4x annual salary for life assurance is good. - Some good family friendly policies eg. Maternity and paternity.
- People are overworked and underpaid - when this is raised no one seems to care. - The business is cost restricted, meaning a lack of interesting projects or work and lack of equipment/tools/systems to support people doing their jobs effectively. - Absolutely no training or development opportunities, there was a talent management programme that started up, but I imagine this was stopped due to cost. - No clear roadmap from a senior level as to what the overall direction and aim of the business will be in the future. - Some toxic management styles across the organisation (no sympathy for employees mental health and well-being or work life balance). - Work became repetitive as there was no ability to do anything outside of the basics due to cost. - Not a very diverse workplace and no D and I initiatives to support this. - No competitive benefits - The flexible cash benefits allowance is good, but it doesn't allow you to use this for benefits within the business, you have to then source these yourself externally. - Employer pension contribution is poor- employer contribution is the legal minimum of 3%. - Definite blame culture. - It can be extremely cliquey and this can create a toxic working environment.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Feb 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Inspirational CEO, hard working team, flexible working environment
Flexible working environment - home working can sometimes stifle collaboration between teams
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 24, 2022 - Senior Database Administrator in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Talented people and friendly atmosphere to work with
Incentives could be on par with other banks in finance industry
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 19, 2021 - Software Developer Team Lead in London, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Having joined Cashplus a little over two years I can gladly say I still look forward to Mondays. I feel like my opinion is valued and I am always supported by my seniors. This includes getting the right tools for the job or working with newer technology to gain delivery benefits. After my two years had completed I requested to lead another team so I can gain more knowledge on another area of the business and this was granted. From my experience so far I strongly believe Cashplus Bank are always trying to develop and motivate their employees by listening to their opinions and always open to continuous feedback.
Since joining Cashplus Bank the company has expanded and the growth has been immense, which has meant more work load and meeting tight deadlines with high quality and limited resources. However I feel my seniors are always supportive to have a work life balance.
Cashplus Bank Reviews FAQs
Cashplus Bank has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 54 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Cashplus Bank to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
80% of Cashplus Bank employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cashplus Bank 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.