KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Catapult Consultants Reviews

Updated Oct 15, 2019

Found 28 of over 31 reviews

3.4
Catapult Consultants CEO  Paul Solosky (no image)
Paul Solosky
  1. 5.0

Technical Analyst

Jul 10, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

Nothing to note at this time

2. 5.0

Reliable contractor

Sep 20, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay and benefits are on par or better than other contractors. They've got a very responsive and helpful HQ team.

Cons

I have been with Catapult for five months so far and have no "cons" to report.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Accounting Assistant

Sep 5, 2016 - Federal Trade Commission in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Catapult was one of the better companies that I worked for. The health benefits were excellent. Project Manager check on my well-being, frequently. (monthly lunch) The salary was also great.

Cons

Other than my contract ending and not having any place else to place me, I do not have any complaints about this company.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent experience

May 5, 2014 - Health Care Fraud Investigator in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good relations with Top Management

Cons

There were no "Cons" that I found.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great experience

Jan 27, 2014 - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Catapult Consultants you may be required to do a little of everything in addition to your position. This will give anyone the chance to grow whether Senior or entry level. You are not micro managed, so when you are given a goal, you are also able to come up with your own "plan of execution".

Cons

This is not the company to work for if you are looking for easy money. If you are not pulling your weight, it will be quickly noticed.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love working with Catapult

Aug 29, 2012 - Analyst in Quantico, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I say "working with Catapult" because it is a flat organization and very friendly. Lots of flexibility, great benefits and corporate leadership who are willing to listen and help you in every way.

Cons

I don't get to listen to the radio much anymore because I no longer have the 4 hour commute to and from the National Capital Region!

7. 5.0

Great place to grow

Jul 25, 2011 -  in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-flexibility in schedules -great benefits - positive atmosphere -helpful back office staff -potential to move up as the company continues to grow -good response time, considering the size of back office compared to current employee numbers

Cons

Sometimes there is a lack of communication, which can be mistakenly misinterpreted as apathetic. However, the corporate side does show initiative and care in making sure all systems are running and that staff get what they need.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

I love the team environment!

Jan 8, 2013 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

HR is very quick to respond with any issues. If you have any problems, you can be confident that it will be fixed in a timely and professional manner. There is a solid team environment at Catapult.

Cons

Not everyone is great with communication all of the time. Nonetheless, the team is fantastic to work with.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Catapult has treated me extremely well and I think it is a great place to work.

Jul 7, 2011 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Catapult has a very good benefits plan compared to other small companies. Catapult provides great flexibility in work schedules. Catapult continually evaluates employee performance which leads to tremendous opportunities for promotions and career growth. Senior Management continually tries to improve work environment to ensure employee's are satisfied and that Catapult is a great place to work, Catapult is a growing company which gives employees tremendous opportunities for promotions and career growth. Owners have an open line of communication with their employees and they seem to genually care about their employee's job satisfaction. Owners are extremely talented in ensuring that Catapult continues to grow, which it has done every year i've been here. Again, this provides tremendous opportunities for Catapullt's employee's to grow heir careers. Catapult has a lot of different work locations

Cons

Commuting to headquarters can be difficult depending where you live. As a small business Catapult's resources are limited so their isn't a lot of support staff.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Benefits

Oct 15, 2019 - Cyber Security Analyst in Arlington, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salary and solid benefits

Cons

Con for some- it's a really small company that does not have the structured resources as other larger contracting companies.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews