Catapult Health Reviews | Glassdoor

Catapult Health Reviews

Updated Jul 11, 2019

Found 17 reviews

3.7
Catapult Health CEO David Michel (no image)
David Michel
  1. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Health Technician

I worked at Catapult Health part-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive environment, good clients, interesting work

Cons

Early mornings if that is not your thing

Catapult Health2019-02-11

"Proceed with caution"

Former Employee - Team Lead

I worked at Catapult Health part-time for more than a year

Pros

Travel everywhere , but that's about it.

Cons

Very catty, woman dominated environment, unprofessional and unethical co-workers.no career progression , and horrible clinical coaches with little to no knowledge about their medical practices.

Advice to Management

Stop hiring just anyone off the streets and look into investing in quality licensed people if you dont want your company to fail.

Catapult Health2019-07-11

"Great Company! Management In One Particular Department Can Be Petty."

Former Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Dallas, TX

I worked at Catapult Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Overall, my experience at Catapult was a good one. The hours were great, the work load was fair and my co-workers were very pleasant and always willing to lend a hand. My main issue was my manager/supervisor. Most days, she was very pleasant and easy to get along with, however on days that proved to be a bit stressful for her (be it from inside or outside the workplace), she would become a bit passive aggressive in... her communication, if not downright unprofessional. With that said, I always remained professional, respectful and never had a real issue with her until my very last day. On March 29, I gave her my resignation notice, stating my last day to be next Friday, April 5. She immediately told me today could be my last day, quickly walked out of the conference room and told me to email her my resignation. As I began typing my resignation back at my desk, I notice all of my password prompts appearing, which indicated that I had been signed out. I quickly found out that I had been completely shut out of everything (slack, outlook, Nextiva Faxes, etc). When I called her from the office phone and asked her about this, she said the IT Department must have shut it down right away and since they had done so, I could go ahead and just leave. I did not get to even email my resignation. When I told her I wanted to work until next Friday, she told me no and that she didn’t trust me to work in Faxes (Nextiva) anymore. I asked her why not and she cited errors that have been made as far as input accuracy and she assumed I was not going to do my job on my final days, saying I have “checked out” by resigning and that “we can just end things now.” We had a discussion about my mistakes, to which I asked her if trust was THIS much an issue, why didn’t she tell me. She replied that she has always been skeptical of my work, yet she checks it every day and has never questioned my abilities to this magnitude before this day. Never. Even in our monthly/bi-monthly meetings where we would discuss performance, she would give constructive and fair criticism and always ended with saying that I am doing a good job, that I am a valued team member and that she wanted everyone in Support to remain on the team. Never did she stress an extremely high or a severe lack of trust before the day I put in my notice, which speaks to what I feel is her passive-aggressive nature. Only when she is highly upset does she use your mistakes against you. Any other time, things are fine. After our phone conversation, she then came over to my desk and escorted me out the front door. My unexpected final moments at Catapult were gravely disappointing. The way I was treated by my supervisor was completely unprofessional and unwarranted. I did not get to say goodbye to the great group of individuals I had the pleasure of working beside everyday, nor express my gratitude for being given an opportunity at the company. All because my manager/supervisor did not take the news of my resignation well. Very unprofessional and very rude.

Cons

No real ones until my very last day.

Advice to Management

Being passive aggressive is no way to manage a team. I was shocked and even a little hurt by the sudden coldness I received after I respectfully gave my notice.

Catapult Health2019-03-30
  4. "Not Too Bad of a Gig..."

Current Employee - Health Technician, LVN

I have been working at Catapult Health part-time for less than a year

Pros

Meeting new and interesting people, team building, easy work

Cons

Early mornings, unforeseen circumstances

Advice to Management

There needs to be better communication among Catapult, their clients, and their employees. Some information given in training needs updating.

Catapult Health2019-02-23
  5. "Cons outweigh Pros, company turnover rate is high"

Former Employee - Team Lead in Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at Catapult Health part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good pay Flexibility Early hrs of operation Paid travel

Cons

No chance of raises Travel often for long periods of time Corporate is pretty heartless PRN job-inconsistent work

Catapult Health2019-03-02
  6. "part time Family Nurse Practitioner in preventative care."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Catapult Health part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The pros are self scheduling, pay, supportive staff, hours

Cons

Unfortunately, NP's who are not full time get no benefits.

Advice to Management

none

Catapult Health2018-08-26
  7. "I like it"

Current Employee - Nurse Practitioner

I have been working at Catapult Health part-time

Pros

good pay for NPs, kind techs/nurses/NP boss, fun job

Cons

travel reimbursement is not as good as it used to be, going to remote clinics and will only use NPs in select cities when that happens

Catapult Health2017-10-02
  8. "Good PRN Job"

Health Technician in Houston, TX

I worked at Catapult Health for less than a year

Pros

The pay was great, Most of the staff was really cool, The patrons was always nice.

Cons

Some of the upper management was not professional over the phone considering they've never employees face to face and they stopped letting you use your own vehicle because they didn't want to compensate you for mileage.

Advice to Management

Work on communication and everything will be smooth sailing.

Catapult Health2016-10-18
  9. "Catapult"

Certified Health Technician in Lake Charles, LA

I have been working at Catapult Health for more than a year

Pros

Make u our own schedule

Cons

Alot of equipment is needed

Catapult Health2016-04-18

"They were AMAZING"

Health Technician in Dallas, TX

I worked at Catapult Health for less than a year

Pros

They werre Amazing and very flexible with you!

Cons

Traveling all the time! Loading and unloading the van all the time at clinic's to set the up.

Advice to Management

AMAZING

Catapult Health2016-04-01