KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Catapult Systems and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good company culture

Aug 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very nice colleagues and good culture. Excellent benefits, hardworking team, easy to navigate.

Cons

Not too much to share.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company culture

Jul 26, 2022 - Principal Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Catapult empowers its people and truly embodies its core values of Accountability, Passion, Initiative, Teamwork, Agility, and Fun The company really strives to reflect its brand promise: "We always deliver. We're easy to work with. We bring the whole team." Leadership is very transparent, accessible, and values employees The company is small enough to ward off bureaucratic processes. The CEO is very likely to know your name and join some of the fun events. The company is big enough that they don't let consultants go when they end up on the bench The interviewing process is rigorous and goes to great effort to ensure that employees have both great skill and are a good cultural fit The company culture values diversity of experience, background and skill; it hasn't bought in to the DEI nonsense Almost everyone seeks win-win-win scenarios for the company, employees, and customers. Team members are quick to offer help when needed Most people are able to work from home, have a good work/life balance, and take advantage of flexible hours The compensation is pretty competitive

Cons

401(k) matching is poor Leadership does listen and acknowledge pain points and areas to improve on, but getting new ideas and improvements implemented can take a long time Edit: the company used to be foreign owned, but is now owned by Dallas, TX based Quisitive (a con turned into a pro)

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place and awesome people!

Jul 14, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home. Competitive salaries. Friendly culture. Great for work/life balance.

Cons

the 401K matching could be better.

4. 5.0

Fantastic place to work!

Jan 4, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is the best I've experienced in all the other places I've worked at. Members on my team are quick to offer guidance when I encounter a difficult client issue. While everyone works remotely these days, and there is enough online activity through virtual events to keep everyone engaged. Everyone on the leadership team has deep experience, and through personal conversations with each of them, I trust they are steering our company in the right direction.

Cons

Not a con necessarily, but the company was recently acquired by Quisitive, a Microsoft consulting company that has services that complement Catapult's services. There has been little change in how things operate within the company, but Catapult will soon merge with Quisitive, and Qusitive will take over the Catapult brand. I received a three-year-old laptop on my start date. The laptop was good enough for its purpose, but I would have appreciated a newer model, as the experience of having a used laptop put a damper on things. The company did provide additional equipment needed to have an effective work-from-home setup.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Job

May 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a Good management

Cons

You have to work weekends

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company of my career!

Feb 28, 2022 - Help Desk Administrator in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Catapult embodies its core values and empowers its people. Catapult culture is extraordinary. Feels like family, has fun like friends. They truly CARE! People first. Flexibility, Work-Life Balance and Quality of Life are emphasized.

Cons

Benefits package could use improvement - salary, bonuses, vacation time, PTO, & 401K offerings are lacking Company events and activities have been shut down for 3 years, unfortunately.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Excellent Work/Life Balance

Apr 24, 2022 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management constantly promotes taking time to work on personal development and promotes healthy work/life balances .

Cons

No cons now that they’ve been acquired

8. 5.0

Fun culture

Sep 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a lot of Microsoft MVPs, smart people, work from home, respect work life balance, blah blah blah. That's all true, but what really makes a company a great place to work is the culture. A lot of companies say they want everyone to feel like family working there, but they don't really make any effort to make that a reality. Catapult really embraces that fun / we are a family culture. They host lots of in person and online events. The leadership makes themselves available and are extremely friendly and approachable. The CEO knows your name and shows up to the fun events. If I have to spent a large percentage of my life at work, I want to do it at a place that I enjoy like Catapult.

Cons

Sometimes takes a long time to get a good idea implemented. While the leadership does listen to your concerns and ideas, it can take a while to get some action out of it.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Mar 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun culture, lots of women in leadership roles, truly cares about employees.

Cons

not a great 401K match

10. 5.0

Best Job I've Ever Had

Feb 21, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Castle Rock, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am able to work remotely, and I work directly with my clients. I'm able to deliver tons of value because there is no bosses crawling down my neck with metrics. It's great.

Cons

It can be very busy, but that is consulting.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 188 Reviews

Catapult Systems Reviews FAQs

Catapult Systems has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 194 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Catapult Systems to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Catapult Systems employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Catapult Systems. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

93% of Catapult Systems employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Catapult Systems 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Catapult Systems to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits.

Popular Careers with Catapult Systems Job Seekers