Cavisson Systems Technical Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Technical Manager

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Cavisson has a wonderful product line which has the elements of a world-class products that will change the way we look the performance testing (in 10 reviews)

• Only very few growing company dare to be one (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Very Bad culture there, No work life balance (in 7 reviews)

• No such cons as it has just been 3 months and I'm enjoying my work (in 4 reviews)

1. "Best place I have worked in my 15+ years of career"

Current Employee - Technical Manager in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Technical Manager in Noida (India)

I have been working at Cavisson Systems full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Opportunity to work with some of best brains. Senior technical people have deep technical background and experience having built some of the most industry successful products. Being a small and Product Company I got an opportunity to work with VP Engg who is very knowledgeable and down to earth and tell each and every details without getting irritated. I am fortunate to get this opportunity which is very rare in other big companies.

Very good growth – Company is growing at a fast pace and so are the employees.

Caring Management – senior management in the India office is very caring and it is like a family. I feel as if I work at home here.

Well established product line – The company has a product called NetStorm which has replaced established legacy products in many big customer situations and has been very successful

Cons

It’s a fast pace product development environment. Some may find the pace to be too fast

Advice to Management

Do a deep scrutiny before hiring the new employees
    Go in Full swing to market the product to create revolution.