KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 95 of over 192 reviews

5.0
Celarity Founder | Head of Advisory Board Marlene Phipps
Marlene Phipps
Pros
  • "I highly recommend working with recruiter, Michelle May(in 13 reviews)

• "Working with Celarity was absolutely seamless from start to finish(in 10 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No paid holidays, the PTO (1 hour per 40 hours worked) is accrued so slowly it barely covered the days the company I worked for wasn't open(in 8 reviews)

• "Not really any cons come to mind(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Celarity

Join the conversation on

Federal, Government, and Public Sector

2d

works at

Booz Allen Hamilton

Team just applied for a TS Clearance (defense agency). Trying to assess if it makes sense to wait till the clearance comes through (6 months to a year?) before I job hop. I'm hoping to get some clarity on the following: 1. Can my company withdraw or cancel my clearance if I leave right after I secure a TS? 2. In terms of compensation, how much value (% compensation) does a TS clearance have in the DC area? Places I'm considering: AWS, Azure, GCP, Data bricks, Appian etc. Any advice, thanks!

3 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Celarity and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0

Highly recommend

Dec 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I highly recommend working with recruiter, Michelle May! Michelle recruited me for a position that I’m absolutely loving. She made sure it was a great fit for my experience and for the company.

Cons

I don’t have any cons to share.

2. 5.0

Great Company for Contract Work

Nov 8, 2021 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Exceptional recruiters and HR! Celarity has connections with desirable Fortune 500 companies. My recruiter walked me through the interview process and made sure I had everything I needed to succeed in the new role. It’s nice that the company offers benefits and potentially some PTO depending on the role.

Cons

My contract includes only 8.5 days of PTO when the company I work for requires additional mandatory holidays. I recommend offering, at minimum, enough PTO to cover all mandatory holidays and at least an additional week for illness as the contracting company.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Just Started - But Lovin' It!

Aug 12, 2021 - Recruiter in Bloomington, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've felt so welcomed from the team right out the gate - and even in this hybrid/remote world! Leadership is warm and engaging (real humans - crazy!) and open to feedback along the way. Team is collaborative and fun and works in team-building, non-work activities often! While I just started, it seems that in the past, staff are really rewarded for their hard work - and in multiple ways. They encourage you to "work where you work best", which for me, is home most of the time and they provide the workplace tools to achieve that easily. I'm encouraged to work hard, ask anyone for help when I need it, and keep a candidate focus in my work, which isn't always the norm in recruiting.

Cons

Limited PTO package - you start at 2 weeks and after a year (or 2, I forget) move up to 3 weeks and it stops there. No sick time (included in PTO).

Continue reading
    4. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Nov 22, 2021 - Recruiter in Bloomington, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

- solid team - great training - very organized

Cons

none that I can think of

5. 5.0

New position

Nov 8, 2021 - Graphic Designer in Minnetonka, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

They made the hiring process efficient and easy. I was given every possible resource to help me land my next job.

Cons

I have no cons about the hiring process.

Continue reading

Celarity Response

We are happy to hear that the hiring process went smoothly! Thank you for sharing!

6. 5.0

Customer Engagement and Events Assistant

Aug 31, 2021 - Events Assistant in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I definitely recommend accepting help from a job recruiter, it's such a helpful and rewarding journey that I was able to find with Celarity. Being able to feel guided and advised in what the job search process entails, was a great benefit that allowed me to see things clearer and take on a great opportunity that perhaps I wouldn't have realized without the attentiveness given to me.

Cons

I can't think of any to be honest.

7. 5.0

Great place to work!

Sep 21, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Celarity has been a great place for me to work and grow throughout my career! They really care about their internal and external team members and are always open to feedback that will help them improve.

Cons

None I can think of!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Helpful and Kind Employees!

Aug 17, 2021 - Senior Marketing Communications Specialist in Minneapolis, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Celarity helped me get a contracted position with Boston Scientific. They were very helpful in providing job options, being honest about the placements, and they were always available when needed. Very helpful and nice!

Cons

The vacation time isn't great. You have 7 days of vacation in the year that gets accrued over time, that only last for a year though and i'd say the pay is worth it.

1 person found this review helpful

Celarity Response

I'm happy to hear you had a great experience with us!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A place that constantly pushes you

Aug 4, 2021 - Talent Sourcing Specialist in Bloomington, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

- We are constantly being challenged to hit more placement goals - There are a lot of team building activities and management is always trying to ensure that the culture is fit for everyone. - There are constant pieces of training being held to continue to educate us each month.

Cons

- Recruiting work can be very individualistic and sometimes the sense of teamwork can be lost.

Celarity Response

Thank you for your feedback!

10. 5.0

Welcoming team & amazing company

Aug 31, 2021 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've never been so welcomed like this at a new job! Everyone is supportive and kind. Celarity has a strong team dynamic filled with experts from top to bottom. Excited to work here.

Cons

I can't think of any right now.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Reviews

Celarity Reviews FAQs

99% of Celarity employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Celarity 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Celarity to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be management, diversity and inclusion, benefits.

Popular Careers with Celarity Job Seekers