Celarity Reviews

Found 99 of over 204 reviews

5.0
Celarity Founder | Head of Advisory Board Marlene Phipps
Marlene Phipps

What people are saying about Celarity

Join the conversation on

Pwc Sdc

2m

works at

Averda international limited

I received pwc offer letter with new way of working, in offer letter it mention banglore, in new way of working it mention "as the pandemic situation improve you can hear what to accept to open hiring office" Hr verbally say its permanent work from home, I also take a call with my future pwc manager he replied he has no clarity, what should I do please advice? I am from Delhi and can't relocate to banglore, I have one another offer from Delhi but pwc giving 3 lakh extra,please advice

8 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "As a contractor I do not get paid holidays off and very limited PTO is offered.(in 6 reviews)
  • "No paid holidays(in 4 reviews)
  • "Pay is a little lower than what I would like, although I've learned that that's not uncommon when working with companies that have this type of business model.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Celarity and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Celarity is the best!

May 4, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Celarity is the best! Each member of the Celarity team is knowledgable, welcoming, and passionate about their roles. The leadership is fantastic and very organized. Since my first interview, I have felt welcomed and supported by Celarity's phenomenal team and structure. I truly cannot say enough great things about working at Celarity!

Cons

There are no cons - Celarity is an amazing place to work.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Outstanding company to work for!

Apr 20, 2022 - Marketing and Communications in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I appreciated the professionalism of the team. I must especially praise Amanda Swanson for taking the time to invest in me as a candidate, for providing step-by-step coaching and support through the placement process, and for making this a great experience. Also, Susan Vang did an outstanding job with the onboarding process and answered all my questions about pay periods, benefits, and resources.

Cons

None that I can think of at this point.

Celarity Response

We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Amanda and Susan!

3. 5.0

Excellent Recruiting Company

Apr 19, 2022 - Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

The recruiting process with Celarity was amazing. The communication was clear and delivered in a timely matter and I felt like my recruiter was just as jazzed about me getting my position as I was! I have been through the recruiting process before with other companies and know friends who have gone through them as well and Celarity is definitely one that is top of the list of places I would recommend trying to work with to find your next job.

Cons

Any con I would list here is the same con for any recruiting company nothing specifically to do with Celarity.

Celarity Response

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Most Purposeful and Thoughtful Company I've Been a Part of!

Mar 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership that genuinely cares about the staff and how they can best engage and support them. The team is thoughtfully built, with an emphasis on curious, passionate, and helpful people vs. simply those with the right resume highlights. Flexible workday LOTS of fun events to connect with team members

Cons

A busy industry with the natural growing pains of a mid-size company.

Thank you for sharing!

5. 5.0

Great Recruiting Experience

Mar 3, 2022 - Senior Marketing-Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

From beginning to end, being recruited to JLL through Celarity was great! Zane Zielke made the original contact and efficiently guided me through what can be a complicated process. He was incredibly professional, informative and proactive in each stage of the hiring process. I feel his insights matched my skills and experiences to the correct opportunity, and I think my employer agrees! I would recommend Zane and his team at Celarity for all job placement projects.

Cons

I have no cons here.

Continue reading

Celarity Response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love Zane when he recruited for us as well.

6. 5.0

Wonderful place to work!

Feb 23, 2022 - Associate Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the moment I stepped into my role, I felt welcomed! Everyone in the company is so friendly and collaborative. Very inclusive team who values everyone's story and background.

Cons

Must work 1yr till contribution to 401k

Celarity Response

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves in ensuring everyone we place and encounter feels welcomed!

7. 5.0

Highly recommend

Dec 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I highly recommend working with recruiter, Michelle May! Michelle recruited me for a position that I’m absolutely loving. She made sure it was a great fit for my experience and for the company.

Cons

I don’t have any cons to share.

8. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Nov 22, 2021 - Recruiter in Bloomington, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

- solid team - great training - very organized

Cons

none that I can think of

9. 5.0

Great Company for Contract Work

Nov 8, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exceptional recruiters and HR! Celarity has connections with desirable Fortune 500 companies. My recruiter walked me through the interview process and made sure I had everything I needed to succeed in the new role. It’s nice that the company offers benefits and potentially some PTO depending on the role.

Cons

My contract includes only 8.5 days of PTO when the company I work for requires additional mandatory holidays. I recommend offering, at minimum, enough PTO to cover all mandatory holidays and at least an additional week for illness as the contracting company.

10. 5.0

New position

Nov 8, 2021 - Graphic Designer in Minnetonka, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

They made the hiring process efficient and easy. I was given every possible resource to help me land my next job.

Cons

I have no cons about the hiring process.

Continue reading

Celarity Response

We are happy to hear that the hiring process went smoothly! Thank you for sharing!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Reviews

Celarity Reviews FAQs

Celarity has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 204 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Celarity to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Celarity employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Celarity. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

99% of Celarity employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Celarity 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Celarity to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with Celarity Job Seekers