Cellular Plus Reviews | Glassdoor

Adam Kimmet

1. "Solid Company"

Former Employee - Territory Manager
    Former Employee - Territory Manager

I worked at Cellular Plus full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Most leadership is awesome to work with/for. You can easily make good money if you follow the simple processes. The processes aren't super easy but they are really simple. The owner wants to pay people, if they deserve it.

Cons

There is a LOT that is expected but it compensates well for it and gives opportunities many would never get so I would just say it can be exhausting.

Advice to Management

Keep up the structure and consistency formed over the last couple years. Also, put the right people/keep the right people in the top couple tiers of the company.

2. "Team sales lead"

I worked at Cellular Plus full-time

Pros

Amazing team, good commission as long as we stayed busy, amaking managers

Cons

Not everyone chips in the back end work everyone just wants to be on the floor selling

3. "Good company"

I worked at Cellular Plus full-time

Pros

* Work life balance
    * Good people
    * Commission

Cons

* Management can be hit or miss
    * Not a lot of opportunity for growth

5. "Store Manager"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Cellular Plus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great management, great owner, great corporate support. Stakes are high, and pressure as well. But rewards for hard work are even higher!

Cons

There are no absolutely no cons.

"Sales Rep"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant

I worked at Cellular Plus part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pros were most definitely the people I worked with in my particular store. We were a family, I loved each and everyone of them.

Cons

Cons would absolutely be upper management. Upper management would treat their associates horribly. By law if there are illegal things going on at your employment you are to report it to higher up, in this company they just try to cover it up.

Advice to Management

I think that you need to take things more seriously instead of sweeping serious matters under the rug. I think that one day a lawsuit will come back to get you if you do not change how things are happening. Who knows maybe Adam and Shilo have no clue what even is happening, I would recommend you do a little big more digging on your district managers and managers to see what really is happening in your stores.

"One of the worst places I've ever worked"

I have been working at Cellular Plus part-time

Pros

My chair is comfy

Cons

It's slow very little people traffic,the sales staff is all for the sale getting people what they don't need for more buck,everyday people come in regret their purchase like jet packs an tablets they are very nicely tricked into them they teach you well to be a snake pull through should come with lube cold calling customers to see if they are aware they can upgrade? I'm sorry I just don't agree with it it's not sales it's pushy an lying at its best.

Advice to Management

A moral compass maybe

"Good Entry Level Sales"

Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Salmon Creek, WA
    Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Salmon Creek, WA

I worked at Cellular Plus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun environment with most coworkers, constantly new procedures so there's always more to learn, pays more than minimum wage upfront.

Cons

High goals are expected of you even when there is a low traffic of customers, work/life balance is never guaranteed, micro-managing managers, not enough pay incentive to become a manager, hostile work environment at my particular location.

Advice to Management

Stop yelling at employees for not reaching their goals, don't change work schedules on the day that employees are working on a weekly basis, don't steal sales, and just treat employees better because you shouldn't lose 13 employees from two stores in a matter of a couple months.

9. "Sales Consultant"

Pros

Love working for this company, great co-workers, awesome work atmosphere!

Cons

If it's possible to be too awesome they definitely qualify!

"There were good and bad"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

I worked at Cellular Plus (More than 3 years)

Pros

It started out as great place to work. Great pay, loved the products I was selling, and the people I worked with, the schedule was really flexible for me and the position was fun and I was learning about something new and how be a better rep. The customers were great!

Cons

They had changed management about 8 different times since I started in 2013 towards the end of my stint it was getting really discouraging training managers, and upper level managers as a part-time sales rep. These managers had either never worked for Verizon or had never worked in a wireless store period. When ever the "long timers" offered suggestions to make the work environment better we were shot down and called "toxic". My last few months there made it very clear they did not value their reps who were working really hard and loved their customers and position. Its hard to do the star rating below because the work environment was so inconsistent.

Advice to Management

Please do not under value the people working underneath you. Please recognize the reps who are trying hard, and work hard to meet their goals.

"Great place to grow!"

I have been working at Cellular Plus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly yet competitive company that demands excellence and rewards the same. Teaches you skills that affect more than just sales tactics. You become personable, self motivated and success oriented, otherwise you move on and find what you're meant for

Cons

Cons are dependent of your motivation and outlook, I find NO downsides to a career that doubles it's worth via opportunity and personal development.

Advice to Management

Keep motivating consistant performers and keep picking up natural sales people who have the raw ability to learn and do what it takes to be their best in this 8industr.