Cellular Sales Reviews in Augusta, GA | Glassdoor

4.0
Cellular Sales Founder & CEO Dane Scism
Dane Scism
1 Rating

Pros
  • Cellular Sales Houston has given me the opportunity to have a work life balance and earn an uncapped commission (in 41 reviews)

• Flexible schedule and great work family (in 103 reviews)

Cons
  • because the schedule is so flexible and you can determine how much you want to work there is no paid time off or vacation (in 30 reviews)

• 100% commission is not for everyone (in 68 reviews)

1. "The only thing that comes to a sleeper is a dream"

Current Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Augusta, GA
    Current Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Augusta, GA

Pros

Your income potential is truly dependent upon your own efforts. You do indeed have the opportunity to make a lot of money here. Schedule flexibility once you have gotten out of your "new-hire" phase. In general all coworkers are very helpful and your back-office, and upper management support their sales reps.

Cons

Point of sale systems seem to be outdated. The sales process, in my opinion, takes entirely too long. Not for everyone. Don't look for too much hand holding. If you want the type of income that will afford you a new boat...you have to go get it!

Advice to Management

Automate inventory system. Continue to work to maintain competitive with our "competition". A lot of emphasis is placed on service as it should be, however being able to provide a quality product at the price of our competitor is also an important element.

You are fighting a battle based on their price advantage vs. our people/service advantage. The cultural climate is sadly changing to the point that money(price) is valued over service.

"Great Flexibility, Great Opportunity, Unlimited Potential"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Augusta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Augusta, GA

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can work as much or as little as you want! Most coworkers are team players and willing to help out whenever needed.

Cons

Commissions have been cut drastically so we have to work more shifts to make up for the loss.